Mike Perry made more money than Khamzat, Yan and Islam

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5arCmRZPKQ4

U Fight Cheap, might have to raise pay a bit, when Triller's b side promotion literally pays more than the biggest promotion out there. Triad is gonna take over the game with events like this, hopefully we will see them do more events like this, I love the dorito ring and also believes they could very well competing with the UFC.

They have that financial factor that neither Bellator or the PFL has. Which makes them a viable competitor.

Discuss.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
I said over two years ago that the mmma was the future. The midget mixed martial era is here to stay. $ for midget fights.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Seriously, it would be a tiny, compact but significant replication of the early UFC fights. By that I mean mostly brawls until the more skilled practitioners come into being. They will fight their big hearts out. Current fights(especially most title fights) can come across as overly cautious and strategic to the casual. That demographic pours $ into the UFC. All of us enjoy a good ass kicking brawl. Sure, the lefties would argue that it's exploitation of little people. Everyone to the Right of these do-gooders would say that little people should be privy to all the occupations that "regular" men and women have. To deny midgets of the right to a career in mmma(midget martial arts) is discriminatory and unconstitutional.