Mike Perry Promoted to Purple Belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Damn i never seen a gym with so few young dudes. Wheres all the young savages at? Did mike perry kill them all?

And to agree with Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart Platinum perry is going to knock the brazillian accent outta alves mouth. Four sad matches for older legends announced recently
Silva vs gastelum (only one who stands a chance imo)
Lil nog vs cannonier
Gomi vs kim
Alves vs perry

Wme img hates legends and vets imo

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Damn i never seen a gym with so few young dudes. Wheres all the young savages at? Did mike perry kill them all?

And to agree with Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart Platinum perry is going to knock the brazillian accent outta alves mouth. Four sad matches for older legends announced recently
Silva vs gastelum (only one who stands a chance imo)
Lil nog vs cannonier
Gomi vs kim
Alves vs perry

Wme img hates legends and vets imo
Platinum mentioned Pitbull as one of the welterweights he'd like to fight and Alves publicly accepted. The UFC does like fighters matchmaking for them, and both have been very respectful of each other (well, until the fight was signed, then Mike flipped the switch haha it's gametime)

T

The Big Guy

Platinum mentioned Pitbull as one of the welterweights he'd like to fight and Alves publicly accepted. The UFC does like fighters matchmaking for them, and both have been very respectful of each other (well, until the fight was signed, then Mike flipped the switch haha it's gametime)
I get it. And i like the matchup im a perry fan and im glad they are letting him climb slowly and get some quality wins. When he takes out alves i wouldnt mind seeing him fight matt brown or tim means. No grapplers tho lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alves will be his toughest challenge, wouldn't surprise me if he beats Perry
Should be a good fight. Very possible that Alves KO's Perry, as Platinum tends to get sloppy in exchanges. Also possible Alves gasses and Perry KO's him as well.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Alves hasn't fought in a while has he?
I think he had a fight at 155 last?
He beat Patrick Cote in Cote's retirement fight (definitely at 170) plus there was that awkward moment where Cote left his gloves in the octagon as a symbolic gesture and no one cared or was interested :D Alves didn't make weight for the 155 fight ... he was like 6lbs over or something and still Jim Miller whupped his ass. He looked good against Cote though.

edit: (162.6 lbs) haha

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Should be a good fight. Very possible that Alves KO's Perry, as Platinum tends to get sloppy in exchanges. Also possible Alves gasses and Perry KO's him as well.
Perry's chin ain't the greatest either but he does have good recovery. I still think Alves will be sticking and moving and won't use as many kicks as he may have done in the past, and that will definitely benefit Perry IMO he walked through Danny Roberts offence all night long and we just saw how hard Danny Roberts hits. If Alves' kicking game is on point though I see Perry having a long night for sure.