Mike Perry Sends Message To Matt Brown: 'Here Kitty, Kitty,'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

UFC welterweight smasher Mike Perry is one of the most polarizing fighters in the sport today.

Fresh off a viciously brutal elbow knockout of former welterweight contender Jake Ellenberger at UFC Nashville, Perry has firmly established himself as one of the next wave of needle movers in the constantly evolving fight game. Although the fight may not have started the way Perry had envisioned, it definitely ended the way he planned.

"The first round may have been a little slow," Perry said. "I was just looking for the timing. He was doing the same thing but I found it better than he did. It worked out for me."

The highlight of Perry's handiwork made national news. It appeared on the most influential and important weekly highlight show in all of sports as a SportsCenter Top-10 highlight on ESPN. Perry was elated to see his hellacious highlight make the big time, but he was a bit disappointed that the full carnage was left on the cutting room floor.

"I was like, 'Yo, I'm on SportsCenter,'" Perry said. "Nobody is doing that. That's tight. They cut the video up, though. When I landed the shot I was facing him and the cameraman zoomed up. They cut the video to where it doesn't show that Ellenberger's limp body was laying there lifeless on the mat."

Mike Perry Sends Message To Matt Brown: 'Here Kitty, Kitty,'

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Hahaha of all the fighters to call out he goes for the only guy who's been ko'ed in 63647 years by the guy Perry just ko'ed?

M

member 3289

We agree on a lot of things but fear doesn't cross Matt's mind.. he's fears no man I promise you that..Mike Perry better hope ol Rob Lawler don't get a hold of that ass either
Sn bet if this fight happens?

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Disappointed in Perry for this callout.
I recommend not letting yourself be disappointed anymore by anything this guy does. He does smarmy things all the time. I'm really trying to not fighter bash here, but damn I can't stand the way this guy behaves.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I recommend not letting yourself be disappointed anymore by anything this guy does. He does smarmy things all the time. I'm really trying to not fighter bash here, but damn I can't stand the way this guy behaves.
"My tattoo 'God's Gift' doesn't mean I'M 'God's Gift'. I'm looking to get more tattoos to explain that tattoo." - Mike Perry

How can you dislike a guy who can sincerely say something that ridiculous?

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
"My tattoo 'God's Gift' doesn't mean I'M 'God's Gift'. I'm looking to get more tattoos to explain that tattoo." - Mike Perry

How can you dislike a guy who can sincerely say something that ridiculous?
Assuming that he gets how ridiculous that is, then yeah that's +1 for him in my book. He's still down by about -100 though.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Man, I like the Perry train, but he's poking a demon. Matt has been training hard lately. I hope this gets made and Matt gets his win.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Man, I like the Perry train, but he's poking a demon. Matt has been training hard lately. I hope this gets made and Matt gets his win.
Brown would be my favourite to win by utilizing leg kicks for distance and generally having more balanced skill set. But, if perry can make it a corner of the octagon brawl he has the ability to knock Matt out cold.

I hope the fight gets made. It would be worth it for the weigh in alone.

M

member 3289

He's just a real ass nigga, that's all

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Perry is good but he will fall hard many times with his approach to martial artists

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Assuming that he gets how ridiculous that is, then yeah that's +1 for him in my book. He's still down by about -100 though.
He is a tool.

But he gets props form me for going to a Tyron Woodley seminar.
And then telling him he's gonna take his belt.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I want to see him vs Masvidal,

Battle of Florida. I'll root for Masvidal of course, don't support douchey trailer parker.