IMG/GIF Mike Perry wishes Darren Till a happy birthday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CHiLLEN

All hail the Irishman
Feb 8, 2016

Both guys give 0 fucks about loses or rankings. They just want to go to war.

Till would be an obvious favorite, he has the momentum. Perry is ballsy, coming off a loss and wants straight back in against legit contenders.

It doesn't make sense when you look at it from a rankings point of view, but as something that can draw numbers, it makes sense.

What do you guys reckon?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I haven’t seen enough of tlll but he appears to be a beast.......

Rogan talks with either his coach or someone on his team and the guy is so absolutely high on Till that he can’t be a pretender so I would say Till takes this as perry is not multifaceted in his approach

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He better learn to throw more than one hay maker at a time and keep his woman out of his corner... he will get embarrassed and slept within 2 rounds

CHiLLEN

All hail the Irishman
Feb 8, 2016
He better learn to throw more than one hay maker at a time and keep his woman out of his corner... he will get embarrassed and slept within 2 rounds
The granite chin will be tested that's for sure

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

Both guys give 0 fucks about loses or rankings. They just want to go to war.

Till would be an obvious favorite, he has the momentum. Perry is ballsy, coming off a loss and wants straight back in against legit contenders.

It doesn't make sense when you look at it from a rankings point of view, but as something that can draw numbers, it makes sense.

What do you guys reckon?
God damn I love fighters like this. They should get rid of belts and just have gran prix tournaments for each weight class so rankings don’t mean anything. We would see way more fights like this.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Good to see good will between the two of them.

Perry may not be my kind of fighter, but hes not so bad.

Anxiously awaiting when they face off in the octagon.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I'm annoyed, I want Darren to do well but he's bigging himself up so much he will not be able to live up to it.
Guess we'll see how taking shots by heavyweights will last.Have seen a lot tougher fighters not feel the need to add that on their social media. I also don't believe his "61-0" record as quoted from a UFC countdown or promo or whatever (

He's very talented and I'll believe he'll do very well and he's probably a favourite against Perry, who I think he'll beat by letting him whiff overhand rights coming forward. But both of these guys are behaving like actual retards, as if "taking shots to the chin" is what you're meant to do. Sure, its something that helps and any fighter will have to do it, so it helps, but surely someone should aim at not getting hit at all. If you're getting hit by HW's I don't feel good for your chin, rather I'd say I find your speed, timing and overall training practice questionable at best. This is not badass, just stupid.

Also, was surprised to find he's 44-0 Kickboxing yet I had never heard of him before. Is that some made up shit? Wiki just says K1 european champ..but like doesn't even give a year. This is as shady as Ngannou's origin story. According to this he would have had 44 pro fights in KB, and won K1 by age 17. I call heavy bs.

Going back to this, how is a "61-0" fighter getting tagged by that slow ass lead uppercut, rear straight? Especially that straight...

Last edited:

CHiLLEN

All hail the Irishman
Feb 8, 2016

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
God damn I love fighters like this. They should get rid of belts and just have gran prix tournaments for each weight class so rankings don’t mean anything. We would see way more fights like this.
Been saying this for years.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
I was referring to Mike's chin getting tested by that deadly straight left of Till. We could look at it the other way as well, Till has a great chin, and by the looks of that video you shared, goddamn he ate it well.
Perry hits harder than that HW I guaran-fucking-tee you.

Still think Till should win though.

TedCzech

Ted Czech
Jan 11, 2016
I was referring to Mike's chin getting tested by that deadly straight left of Till. We could look at it the other way as well, Till has a great chin, and by the looks of that video you shared, goddamn he ate it well.
OK sorry about that. Yep they both can take heavy shots. We'll see if the UFC gives the people what they want.