Mike Perry

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Nice and surprisingly considered insight. But he gets destroyed by anyone in the top 5 with that ultra forward style.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My game plan against him would be, I'd walk to the centre of the octagon with a real straight back and my fists cocked like I wanted to exchange on the feet. Then when I saw him ball up his fists, I'd wink at him and shoot a double. Then I'd use my wrestling to submit him or ground and pound him into a living death.

M

member 3289

My game plan against him would be, I'd walk to the centre of the octagon with a real straight back and my fists cocked like I wanted to exchange on the feet. Then when I saw him ball up his fists, I'd wink at him and shoot a double. Then I'd use my wrestling to submit him or ground and pound him into a living death.
He eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Fuck it, this guy is awesome. I take back my previous post where I insinuated that he is borderline retarded. I wish my wife and I had a relationship like that. I'm gonna show her this so that she understands how sad I am that we are missing something special. Afterwards, I need her to leave me alone while I stay here on the computer and do some work with randomly browsing this site mixed in.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Fuck it, this guy is awesome. I take back my previous post where I insinuated that he is borderline retarded. I wish my wife and I had a relationship like that. I'm gonna show her this so that she understands how sad I am that we are missing something special. Afterwards, I need her to leave me alone while I stay here on the computer and do some work with randomly browsing this site mixed in.
solid plan.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I would love to see that fight. See talk shit to Lawler, and Robbie come in there pissed off and guns blazing.
I wonder...
The only time I recall seeing Robbie furious in the cage was just before Nick slept him. That strategy might even work in Perry's favour. Be fun to watch anyway.