Lifestyle Mike Piazza Rescues a Hot Babe

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Would have been better if they just said "Hey bitch. Stand up"

That show was so fucking dumb. Pam Anderson was a bombshell though. No denying that.

As for Piazza - I think this would have been the year after he won NL ROY. He was arguably the best hitting catcher of all time, and his defense gets shit on because he was so damn good at hitting.

But I'll still take Johnny Bench over Piazza all day long, although in this skit Johnny might have been trying to save a dude instead of a big-tittied brunette who was too dumb to stand up.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

That show was so fucking dumb. Pam Anderson was a bombshell though. No denying that.

As for Piazza - I think this would have been the year after he won NL ROY. He was arguably the best hitting catcher of all time, and his defense gets shit on because he was so damn good at hitting.

But I'll still take Johnny Bench over Piazza all day long, although in this skit Johnny might have been trying to save a dude instead of a big-tittied brunette who was too dumb to stand up.
Wow, you can talk about it as if it's a legit sport. Good job!

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Gotta throw Pudge in the mix.12ee199f2abea9ce4117590b53b6e5f0.jpg

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

it is insulting to the great catchers of the MLB to call him a catcher he should have never caught in the MLB he should have been a first baseman the whole time. I remember when dodgers had piazza, karros ,nomo and I think mondesi win ROY.

View: https://youtu.be/IkmMC2M1dwY

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He should have gone in and gotten behind her accost hugged her to swim her back in.......no one can see what he’s doing under the water and he could explain it away by saying he feared for his life and doesn’t recall what happened

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Wow, you can talk about it as if it's a legit sport. Good job!
Do you know who plays soccer around here?
Girls under the age of 12.

Biden loves the sport.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
it is insulting to the great catchers of the MLB to call him a catcher he should have never caught in the MLB he should have been a first baseman the whole time. I remember when dodgers had piazza, karros ,nomo and I think mondesi win ROY.

Holy shit! Is that Roberto Kelly batting for the Reds?

Dave Steib hates that motherfucker.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015

He was the best hitting catcher of all time and underrated behind the plate controlling games

The most important part of a catcher’s job is handling his pitchers and in this area Piazza was superb. Here is one of the most telling statistics. In his career behind the plate, pitchers had a 3.80 ERA when Piazza was catching. If you look at all the other catchers who caught the same pitchers in the same year that Piazza did, they allowed a 4.34 ERA. That’s a major difference, much more important than a few extra bases stolen. (In fact, Piazza’s catcher ERA of 3.81 includes the run value of any extra stolen bases he allowed.)

Craig Wright wrote an excellent article in The Hardball Times Baseball Annual 2009 called "Piazza, Hall of Fame Catcher". He did a detailed sabermetric study that showed that hitters had a .723 OPS with Piazza behind the plate and a .748 OPS with other catchers. This 25-point differential is highly significant. In further studies that we did in The Fielding Bible—Volume II, we found that Piazza saved at least 20 to 70 runs more than an average catcher defensively, depending on the technique that we used.

I highly recommend checking out the Piazza article by Craig Wright ... My conclusion is the same as his from that article:

"Mike Piazza was not a defensive liability who made up for it with his bat. The greatest offensive catcher in the history of Major League Baseball was a good defensive catcher as well."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He was the best hitting catcher of all time and underrated behind the plate controlling games

The most important part of a catcher’s job is handling his pitchers and in this area Piazza was superb. Here is one of the most telling statistics. In his career behind the plate, pitchers had a 3.80 ERA when Piazza was catching. If you look at all the other catchers who caught the same pitchers in the same year that Piazza did, they allowed a 4.34 ERA. That’s a major difference, much more important than a few extra bases stolen. (In fact, Piazza’s catcher ERA of 3.81 includes the run value of any extra stolen bases he allowed.)

Craig Wright wrote an excellent article in The Hardball Times Baseball Annual 2009 called "Piazza, Hall of Fame Catcher". He did a detailed sabermetric study that showed that hitters had a .723 OPS with Piazza behind the plate and a .748 OPS with other catchers. This 25-point differential is highly significant. In further studies that we did in The Fielding Bible—Volume II, we found that Piazza saved at least 20 to 70 runs more than an average catcher defensively, depending on the technique that we used.

I highly recommend checking out the Piazza article by Craig Wright ... My conclusion is the same as his from that article:

"Mike Piazza was not a defensive liability who made up for it with his bat. The greatest offensive catcher in the history of Major League Baseball was a good defensive catcher as well."
I'm going to have to disagree I rather have a catcher that can block balls and throw people out. handling the pitcher is also a lot of times the coaching staff relaying the info back to the catcher and he had lasorda who was a pitcher giving him pitches to call and a great pitchers on those 90s dodgers teams.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
He should have gone in and gotten behind her accost hugged her to swim her back in.......no one can see what he’s doing under the water and he could explain it away by saying he feared for his life and doesn’t recall what happened
You should make a thread called “Robbie’s Rape Strategies”.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would've made more sense to save a guy from drowning.

I believe in the latter half of his career his nickname was altered to "Fudge".

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Do you know who plays soccer around here?
Girls under the age of 12.

Biden loves the sport.
You mean football, we all know you are scared to really compete in the major team sport worldwide with others and rather just create you own weird team sports and claim world leadership.
It's like a coping mechanism for being embarrassingly bad.
If you'd at least do rugby or something.

Basketball being the only exception really. That one you can be proud of.

M

member 1013

You mean football, we all know you are scared to really compete in the major team sport worldwide with others and rather just create you own weird team sports and claim world leadership.
It's like a coping mechanism for being embarrassingly bad.
If you'd at least do rugby or something.

Basketball being the only exception really. That one you can be proud of.
Other than football what are the biggest sports in Deutschland?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Do you like ice hockey
Ah I forgot that. It is a thing, maybe borderline top 10.
We have a league here and in the cities playing there it has a nice fanbase. I watched an Eisbären Berlin game once in their arena. The sport isn't really my thing but the atmosphere was great!