Mike Tyson Accused Of Being 'Juiced Up' Ahead Of Comeback By Bellator Fighter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Bellator fighter Sergei Kharitonov has sensationally accused Mike Tyson of taking steroids to get into his current shape, claiming the former heavyweight champion is "juiced up".

Last month, Tyson, 53, announced his intentions to take part in three or four round exhibition fights.

The former heavyweight champion has since posted impressive training footage ahead of a highly-anticipated comeback, with rumours of a rematch against Evander Holyfield heavily reported....

Continue reading:

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
This motha fucka needs too fook off yeah

Who gives a fook . Tyson would knock this clown out EASY

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
They should have a boxing match

Last month, Kharitonov surprised his followers after claiming to have received an offer to fight Mike Tyson from Russian boxing promoter Vladimir Khryunov.

In a post on his official Instagram account, the 39-year-old spoke in more detail about the offer

I think there's just been a lot of exploration done about different markets and fighters on behalf of Tyson, since so many people are getting offers when we know the fights are probably not going to happen.

M

member 1013

Last month, Kharitonov surprised his followers after claiming to have received an offer to fight Mike Tyson from Russian boxing promoter Vladimir Khryunov.

In a post on his official Instagram account, the 39-year-old spoke in more detail about the offer

I think there's just been a lot of exploration done about different markets and fighters on behalf of Tyson, since so many people are getting offers when we know the fights are probably not going to happen.
Who do you think would win rebel lady?

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Who do you think would win rebel lady?
Lol. It's hard to imagine a juiced-up Tyson losing a straight boxing match, but Kharitonov for sure has a better shot at beating him and is a better match-up than most of the other people that have said they'd do it.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Of course he’s on the sauce. Duh. He’s 53 years old for shit sake.
You got a source for that ?

Lol you must have never set foot in a gym .

That is easily attainable natural

Hell dwayne the rock Johnson is close in age and look at how he looks with a little hard work in the gym and good genetics

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I seen dat fite
i switched the links, still figuring it out
splinty took all my caveman computer powers from me

interesting fight it would be
would tyson really wanna hurt somebody again?
Sergie is big beef with a nice jab, tyson never liked that matchup
Tyson will have muscle memory that could kick in if he is really in shape and still quick.

I don't wish it to happen, but if Mike really wants to throw down again then I am all for him doing so if it feels right.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
You got a source for that ?

Lol you must have never set foot in a gym .

That is easily attainable natural

Hell dwayne the rock Johnson is close in age and look at how he looks with a little hard work in the gym and good genetics
???

Namaste