IMG/GIF Mike Tyson hitting pads at 53

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
i wanna say being washed up as a high level boxer is very different than being washed up as a top level mma fighter.. really depends on the fighter and the miles/wars they be in the ring/cage/gym or w/e. i would agree if prime mike and prime chuck fought chuck would keep the fight standing than pulling a couture and going for an ankle pick right off the bat.. prolly would use ton of kicks with range striking vs mikes peekaboo style. washed up mike vs washed up chuck.. no waaaaay chuck would last 20 seconds

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i wanna say being washed up as a high level boxer is very different than being washed up as a top level mma fighter.. really depends on the fighter and the miles/wars they be in the ring/cage/gym or w/e. i would agree if prime mike and prime chuck fought chuck would keep the fight standing than pulling a couture and going for an ankle pick right off the bat.. prolly would use ton of kicks with range striking vs mikes peekaboo style. washed up mike vs washed up chuck.. no waaaaay chuck would last 20 seconds
tyson seems very explosive still
pretty wild
he had all the muscle memory implanted at such an early age and he is a helluva athlete

back in the day who knows, I would think tyson would win but chuck has ways to win also