General Milestone anniversary with your spouse

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Pick one...

• Cruise

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Beach vacation

• Remote vacation in the wilderness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 week tour of other countries

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Cracker Barrel & hot tub room at La Quinta

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other

• Total voters

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One of the big one's....5 year, 10 yr, 20 yr, etc. You can go wherever to celebrate. What are you choosing?

Our 20 yr is next July, so we're starting to discuss options. Curious what others done, places visited, and experiences.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'd send her on a cruise so I can head into the wilderness for 2 weeks.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
We've never done anything for anniversaries. 5, 10, 15, 20. Nadda.

Maybe for the 25th we'll do something but I doubt it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We've never done anything for anniversaries. 5, 10, 15, 20. Nadda.

Maybe for the 25th we'll do something but I doubt it.
Honestly, we haven't either. Dinner somewhere and 4 to 6 minutes of sex is usually how we celebrate. Thinking of doing something special for the 20th, but Cracker Barrel & LaQuinta are on the table.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
One of the big one's....5 year, 10 yr, 20 yr, etc. You can go wherever to celebrate. What are you choosing?

Our 20 yr is next July, so we're starting to discuss options. Curious what others done, places visited, and experiences.
riverboat cruise. We did the Romantic Rhine through Germany and France, lots of castles and cathedrals. Now there's a 3 hr train from Amsterdam to Paris, so you can do the Rhine Cruise from Switzerland to Amsterdam, then hop a train to Paris.

I'm doing my first ocean cruise this November, not as excited for it as I would be for a riverboat. Riverboat is smaller, more intimate, more places, less hassle...but we'll see.

for my 10 yr anniversary, I secretly booked a trip to Portland, where we lived for most of our relationship, and went First Class with tickets, a tour of the Japanese Gardens, dinner at our favorite restaurant (Le Pigeon), a night at a resort BnB. She didn't know we were going anywhere until I parked at the airport...even forgot it was our anniversary. :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
riverboat cruise. We did the Romantic Rhine through Germany and France, lots of castles and cathedrals. Now there's a 3 hr train from Amsterdam to Paris, so you can do the Rhine Cruise from Switzerland to Amsterdam, then hop a train to Paris.

I'm doing my first ocean cruise this November, not as excited for it as I would be for a riverboat. Riverboat is smaller, more intimate, more places, less hassle...but we'll see.

for my 10 yr anniversary, I secretly booked a trip to Portland, where we lived for most of our relationship, and went First Class with tickets, a tour of the Japanese Gardens, dinner at our favorite restaurant (Le Pigeon), a night at a resort BnB. She didn't know we were going anywhere until I parked at the airport...even forgot it was our anniversary. :)
That sounds really perfect man. Awesome stuff.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Congratulations on making it 20 years! Truly a great accomplishment.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Honestly I blew the 20th and all the ones previous, I guess we should do something big one of these times
I don't even know the exact date we met, she reminds me each year a day or two beforehand but...

Just looked up the year and realized I am now officially old, next year is 25 I think
Yikes, time will sneak up and smack ya

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/huffingtonpost-cat-jump-slow-motion-11QY4zzd3mqHe

I should probably reverse engineer the exact date and start planning something

I have approximately 5-7 months depending upon inception date

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That sounds really perfect man. Awesome stuff.
it's just because I surprised her by being thoughtful. :)

Regardless of what you do, if you surprise her by throwing a little extra on it that that conveys your appreciation in a personal way, it won't matter if you pick La Quinta or The Dolder Grand.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it's just because I surprised her by being thoughtful. :)

Regardless of what you do, if you surprise her by throwing a little extra on it that that conveys your appreciation in a personal way, it won't matter if you pick La Quinta or The Dolder Grand.
Sounds like we going Sizzler tonight baby!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If I was still with her, I’d have delivered.
She always cried tears of joy for my thoughtfulness
she’s still upset I didn’t try to make things right and doesn’t let a day go by where she doesn’t make me sorry

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
she’s still upset I didn’t try to make things right and doesn’t let a day go by where she doesn’t make me remember it
I wouldn’t forgive you for sucking guys off behind the Waffle House either.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine not choosing Cracker Barrel & hot tub room at La Quinta like a normal God-fearing and outstanding citizen...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Imagine not choosing Cracker Barrel & hot tub room at La Quinta like a normal God-fearing and outstanding citizen...

My friend (virgin at the time) met some chick and he took her to cracker barrel. They are married and have kids now...

My dumbass is single (aside from my pretend gf)

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
she’s still upset I didn’t try to make things right and doesn’t let a day go by where she doesn’t make me sorry
Can you work it out?