Miletich fired by LFA for attending capitol protest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Throwing hands to defend the capitol would absolve him of taking a photo with "white supremacists"?

Interesting thought.
It would be difficult for people to lump him in with white supremacist if there was video evidence of him punching them in the f'n mouth, yes.

Said video doesn't exist, just photos of him being real chummy with them.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Fuck that. It's not like they're being punished for attending a rally. They forced their way into the capital, waving a confederate flag inside a building where it should never be seen. Thry waved 'blue lives matter' flags while assaulting a killing at least one officer. I don't feel a bit sorry for any of them.
Pat Miletich did all that?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It would be difficult for people to lump him in with white supremacist if there was video evidence of him punching them in the f'n mouth, yes.

Said video doesn't exist, just photos of him bring real chummy with them.
Has Pat had a history of white supremacist behavior?
If so I haven't heard of any of it.

I have no problem with him supporting a political party.

Unless he has committed a crime then I think it is best to not label him as sympathetic or involved in white supremacy.

M

member 3289

Fuck that. It's not like they're being punished for attending a rally. They forced their way into the capital, waving a confederate flag inside a building where it should never be seen. Thry waved 'blue lives matter' flags while assaulting a killing at least one officer. I don't feel a bit sorry for any of them.
I highly doubt Miletich would have been fired/suspended if he had just "been there" at the rally anyway, despite my first post in this thread.

He wasn't just there. He was there with white supremacists. And like a lot of the tards who were there that day, he took pictures.

It is understandable why LFA would not want its brand associated with white supremacists. Guilty by association if you're dumb enough to take pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Unless he has committed a crime then I think it is best to not label him as sympathetic or involved in white supremacy.
Not labeling shit- he took a photo with them where he seemed pretty goddamn happy to be there. Using the power of my eyeballs and deductive f'n reasoning- he's outed himself as being sympathetic with white supremacist.

And that's fine- but he gets to do so while lining up at the unemployment office.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not labeling shit- he took a photo with them where he seemed pretty goddammit happy to be there. Using the power of my eyeballs and deductive f'n reasoning- he's outed himself as being sympathetic with white supremacist.

And that's fine- but he gets to do while lining up at the unemployment office.
Ok...reading ya loud and clear

I disagree but that is my right(last time I checked)

take care sandman...no hard feels

MrSandman

Apr 11, 2020
Not labeling shit- he took a photo with them where he seemed pretty goddammit happy to be there. Using the power of my eyeballs and deductive f'n reasoning- he's outed himself as being sympathetic with white supremacist.

And that's fine- but he gets to do so while lining up at the unemployment office.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's not really about sympathy, but practicality. It's almost as if we learned nothing from our decades long "war on terror" about radicalization paths.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
This isn’t so clear cut for me. The pic with those guys shouldn’t get him fired. Not if that’s the only pic with them. Pat is a famous guy. It’s within the realm of possibility that he was there protesting peacefully and posed for pics with fans. I had no idea what that patch meant and thought the other guy was signaling ok, maybe Pat is as dumb as me.

That being said, if there are other pictures of him with those guys, pics of him inside the building, or some video of him fighting, all bets are off and Fuck him.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Do research before spouting your nonsense opinions.

Miletich added that he “walked with white people, Black people [and] a lot of Chinese people who escaped communist China.” However, the photos published by Miletich on Jan. 6 showed him standing with a group of white men, one of whom was wearing a Right Wing Death Squad (RWDS) patch while the other flashed the OK hand sign—a gesture used by some to denote white power.

Yeah I'm gonna say he deserved to get fired.
Here's another white dindonuthin:

Screenshot_20210114-075444_Facebook.jpg

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
All summer we were told we were not allowed to judge the protestors by a few "bad actors". Now we can. Trying to follow democrat logic is fun. BTW - Trump is a piece of garbage and he lost 100% because he would never shut his mouth and act like a decent human. That does not change anything about the riots at the Capitol, or the riots over the summer.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
pat miletich is one the nicest people I ever met pretty gross how people slander him as a white supremacist now.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Do research before spouting your nonsense opinions.

Miletich added that he “walked with white people, Black people [and] a lot of Chinese people who escaped communist China.” However, the photos published by Miletich on Jan. 6 showed him standing with a group of white men, one of whom was wearing a Right Wing Death Squad (RWDS) patch while the other flashed the OK hand sign—a gesture used by some to denote white power.

Yeah I'm gonna say he deserved to get fired.
Why didn't they fire Chiesa?

Quite clearly him with the OK gesture

M

member 3289

Ok...reading ya loud and clear

I disagree but that is my right(last time I checked)

take care sandman...no hard feels
State what you disagree with. Don't bitch out. Man up and state your opinion, if you have one.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
This isn’t so clear cut for me. The pic with those guys shouldn’t get him fired. Not if that’s the only pic with them. Pat is a famous guy. It’s within the realm of possibility that he was there protesting peacefully and posed for pics with fans. I had no idea what that patch meant and thought the other guy was signaling ok, maybe Pat is as dumb as me.

That being said, if there are other pictures of him with those guys, pics of him inside the building, or some video of him fighting, all bets are off and Fuck him.
Same here. I had no idea about the patch or that the "OK" sign is a white supremacy thing. I would have never guessed that looking at those photos. I guess you learn something every day!

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Same here. I had no idea about the patch or that the "OK" sign is a white supremacy thing. I would have never guessed that looking at those photos. I guess you learn something every day!
I've decided I'm not giving up the okay sign. White supremacists can suck my little cock.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I've decided I'm not giving up the okay sign. White supremacists can suck my little cock.
For your sake, Corn Pop, I hope they all suck your cock! ;) You deserve it for protecting the "ok" sign! Shit, we all deserve it!

That's a pretty good power move to make a white supremist suck your cock. Although when I say it like that, it sounds a lot like something that happens in prisons hah