VID Military Rations from around the world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
P

Punch

First up my Red, White and Lavender brothers from American mothers

It's not easy to peel with bitch hands. And man, that's a lot better than the mre's I had to eat. I would have killed for some jalapeno cashews. Don't drink the shake unless you want to shit eeeeeverywhere.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
It's not easy to peel with bitch hands. And man, that's a lot better than the mre's I had to eat. I would have killed for some jalapeno cashews. Don't drink the shake unless you want to shit eeeeeverywhere.
Im not a military dude but thought the same thing about the limp wristed bitch mate

P

Punch

He's eating the rations wrong if he wants to eat them like you do during a deployment. You tear open one end and drink the shit cold or shove the mystery brick in your mouth and try to drown it with water before it climbs back out. Seriously, you get fuck all time to eat.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
He's eating the rations wrong if he wants to eat them like you do during a deployment. You tear open one end and drink the shit cold or shove the mystery brick in your mouth and try to drown it with water before it climbs back out. Seriously, you get fuck all time to eat.
I remember watching one of these once and the Marines had some chicken soup that had instructions which included "now break in half and place against a rock OR SOMETHING" in the instructions, cant remember but I think it was a self heating pack. Pretty high tech fellas.

P

Punch

I remember watching one of these once and the Marines had some chicken soup that had instructions which included "now break in half and place against a rock OR SOMETHING" in the instructions, cant remember but I think it was a self heating pack. Pretty high tech fellas.
Yeah, it's a warming system. If you're behind a wire you'll have time to do that shit. But fuck staying on a f.o.b.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
My wife wears it like that, apparently a nurse thing?
Nurse, I get. He's just making sure the face side is in his vid. The Japanese one jets out steam while the rice cooks, dessert of sugar sweets left a lot to be desired.

P

Punch

You take the little pouches of food and don't open them. You open this and pour a little water inside.

Then the chemical reaction heats up the water making steam and warms up the food pouches.