Society Millennial Wants to Throw Hands With GenXer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
She ran right into it. Not guilty!

Don't want to get punched? GTFO the way.

Don't want to get peed on? GTFO out the way.
^
Bonus advice for potential R Kelly victims.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They all need to shut the fuck up and stop acting like cunttwats and they won’t get knocked out.

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNTTWATS

Those kids were never taught any manners.

I don't know how else he could have expediently ushered his group from that scene but it's hard to argue with results.

Last edited by a moderator:

Send me a picture of all your cocks through DM

I'll pick a winner

You have my heart.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Alright, I'm gonna just say it -- that was too much response and he deserves to be charged with assault.

Go ahead y'all. Do your worst.

Nah.

He wasn't fighting her, he was fighting the mob.
And defending someone more vulnerable.

Classic self defense against a 'strong-arm' attack.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And defending someone more vulnerable.

That's internet comments but I haven't seen proof of that or even him say it.
If he was defending someone it would likely change some context.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's internet comments but I haven't seen proof of that or even him say it.
If he was defending someone it would likely change some context.
there's a woman standing next to him.

But even if he's not, it's one guy surrounded by a group of kids who seem pretty intent on doing him harm.

A rational person would feel threatened in that situation. If a member of the mob comes running up to you with fists, then it's entirely reasonable to defend yourself. What if he shoved her back again, and someone sucker-punched him? That's how the mob works.

His fear was reasonable, and the violence was appropriate for the situation.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I hope they use the picture of her knocked out as her year book photo...

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Well it appears the law has taken effect:

A 51-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly punched a child in the face outside of a mall in North Carolina

I'd say that little girl learned a valuable lesson that day.
And now, so did the violent baby boomer.
"A woman from Indiana was arrested in October after she allegedly left a racist note on her new neighbor's doorstep targeting the couple’s bi-racial son just days after they moved in. Deborah Cantwell, 63, from Greentown, Indiana, was arrested on suspicion of intimidation, the Kokomo Tribune previously reported.

The child’s father contacted the Howard County Sheriff’s Department after finding the racist note on their doorstep and their house covered in toilet paper. In the note posted to the family’s GoFundMe page, the letter stated that the “neighborhood is a white neighborhood” and wrote that “YOUR [racial expletive] KID IS NOT WELCOME.”

“No [racial expletive] wanted in this neighborhood-THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD-some people find [racial expletive] stressful,” Cantwell wrote, according to the affidavit viewed by the Kokomo Tribune."

WTF does the above have to do with the guy punching the underage attacker?

Is Newsweek just trying to conflate two stories to make it seem like the old white guy was racist?

If you live in a society in which that is considered something to tolerate and must stay cool in then you've already lost.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
"In the note posted to the family’s GoFundMe page, the letter stated that the “neighborhood is a white neighborhood” and wrote that “YOUR [racial expletive] KID IS NOT WELCOME.”

“No [racial expletive] wanted in this neighborhood-THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD-some people find [racial expletive] stressful,” Cantwell wrote, according to the affidavit viewed by the Kokomo Tribune."

WTF does the above have to do with the guy punching the underage attacker?

Is Newsweek just trying to conflate two stories to make it seem like the old white guy was racist?
That is fucked but what the hell was the GFM page for?