Lifestyle Mindhunter (Netflix)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good show. Been watching it for about 8 hours today.

Basically it's about some guys who are fbi who interview serial killers back in the late 70s and try to understand thier train of thought to solve other crimes.

It's building up a bigger story I'm sure but it's very good so far.

Also has tits and swearing and gore.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Basically it's about some guys who are fbi who interview serial killers back in the late 70s and try to understand thier train of thought to solve other crimes.

As soon as I saw the guy blow his head off in the first few minutes I knew it was going to be interesting.

I'm digging it. I need to watch a couple of them again because I feel like there's more to them than what I caught the first time though.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As soon as I saw the guy blow his head off in the first few minutes I knew it was going to be interesting.

I'm digging it. I need to watch a couple of them again because I feel like there's more to them than what I caught the first time though.
Ya

That was after he walked outside with his dick hanging out because he claims he was invisible.

Its interesting for sure. Well acted too

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm watching it atm, really good, it's slow paced but cus of the subject matter, i really like it. Worth a watch

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Oh..they have moved this to the OT.

Good day sir...my hall monitoring duties have been completed.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh..they have moved this to the OT.

Good day sir...my hall monitoring duties have been completed.
Against my wishes. The screws here are worse than that mean fucker on Shawshank

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
What are they doing back there...I never know what they are doing.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015

On Ep4 wondering when the main antagonist will show up. It's detailed, but boring.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
There isn't one.
I can't get into these shows that leave the ending ambivalent. It's a cop-out. Either the show runners wrote themselves into a corner (American Vandal) or they want you to tune in next season, either way it feels manipulative.

A police procedural movie is fine (Zodiac), but a SERIES like that sucks. If I know it's not going to have a conclusion, I'm wasting my time. The character arcs have no ending. Bleh.