Miocic: ‘My wife would kill me’ if I acted like McGregor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

You’ve probably heard by now that Conor McGregor was arrested, and later released, on charges of assault and criminal mischief for his wild frenzy at the UFC 223 media day in Brooklyn, New York.

McGregor, the former UFC lightweight champion, injured several people when he launched a dolly through the window of a fighter’s bus at the Barclays Center, and the Irishman could face prison time for his actions.

Several fighters have weighed in on the controversy, with the general consensus being that if it was any other fighter not named Conor McGregor, they would have immediately been cut from the UFC roster.

The latest fighter to give his two cents is none other than reigning UFC heavyweight…

Miocic: ‘My wife would kill me’ if I acted like McGregor

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
no he meant attacking a group of people with a flying metal weapon.

That is how you make money in the business, be loud, be there, be always there. Make waves. Next time Stipe bitches about money, he needs to think on how he presents himself. That is why when a Nick Diaz or Conor McGregor decides to fight, people pay. Would I encourage throwing dollies at a bus? of course not, but his next fight is already bought and paid for.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Stipe should watch his fookin mouth or Conor will move up to HW and take that belt too. Either that or throw something at his bus.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
stipe is better than fedor ever was cain and werdum are better than fedor.
Cain? better in getting injured. Werdum? I wish, really a Werdum fan here. Stipe? Let's compare winning streaks alone. Stipe can fight aging HW's for sure, I give you that.