Miocic ‘upset’ with Covington for ‘saying stuff’ to his wife

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Colby Covington is known to ruffle up some feathers within the UFC roster. But according to heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic, “Chaos” may have crossed the line a little bit.

“I’m kinda upset with that kid,” Miocic told TalkRadio 77 WABC. “He was saying stuff to my wife after my fight. I might have to talk to him about that. I’m not trying to start anything here, I’m just saying I want a normal conversation. I’m not gonna go out and take his head off. I’m just gonna talk to him like a normal person.”

Stipe says he has yet to find out what words were said, while also clarifying that there are no hard feelings.

“So my wife was walking to the cage, and I guess he was saying…

Stipe Miocic ‘upset’ with Colby Covington for ‘saying stuff’ to his wife after UFC 241

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol @ talking shit to the heavyweight champs wife. colby is going to get fucked up for getting out of pocket one of these days. he is lucky stipe is a nice guy

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Coby’s gonna back down.......ain’t no way he acts the twat with stype

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
why doesn't Stipe have a signature finisher submission called "The Jaws of Death"?

who the fuck is doing marketing at UFC?

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
"I’m just gonna talk to him like a normal person"

In other words, Colby is getting his head taken off

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
" I just want to talk to you, come into this empty room, just you and me...don't worry about the metal baseball bat in my hand....I just want to talk to you for a second Colby..."

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Stipe wants no part of Colby. Classic bully move of going to the media instead of just handling business. This is Stipes way of appeasing his wifes honor without actually doing anything about it.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
anything on this yet?
looking forward to Stipe going "meh" at the douchbag only for Ali "the snitch" to rappel down from the ceiling and start swinging for him. would pay large amounts of money for to see this.