Mirko Cro Cop out of Bellator 200 with injury

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

Heavyweight Mirko Cro Cop has been forced to withdraw from the headline event against Roy Nelson through "an undisclosed injury" at Bellator 200 at Wembley Arena on Friday night.

It was to be the Croatian's debut with the fight league.

The Croatian fight sports legend is understood to have suffered a leg injury and a replacement to face Nelson, the American heavyweight, is currently being sought by the fight league for the blockbuster card which includes the middleweight title fight featuring champion Michael Carvalho against Gegard Mousasi....
Ryan Grab, Senior Director of Communications & Athlete Strategy at Bellator MMA, confirmed the news to Telegraph Sport on Monday:

"Mirko Cro Cop has suffered an undisclosed injury and has been forced off the card, and we are looking at replacements, though for the time being Carvalho-Mousasi has been moved to the main event and British standout Michael 'Venom' Page against American David Rickels has been elevated up to the co-main event fight."

Source/more: Exclusive: Mirko Cro Cop injured and out of Bellator 200 headline event against Roy Nelson

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Any word on replacing him?

I say Chuck Makenzie dern in there if she can get down to 265 by Thursday

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mousasi/Carvalho is solid and should lead anway.
BIG blow though

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
I'd scrap it, move MVP vs Caveman Rickels to the co-main and bump Anatoly Tokov vs Vladimir Filipovic to the main card

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This is the one that MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK was looking to come over here to watch and it would have cost a pretty penny to do it....how pissed off would you have been?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could just be lying tho because they didn't wanna go and knew I was too lazy to check

M

member 3289

I think they sold out this event. I was talking about going a week or so back and was told there are none left
The fighters must have put in overtime on the streets then.

Either that or it's overflow from the wedding of the century last Saturday.

M

member 3289

while out selling wolf tickets
No I mean actual tickets. It's a requirement for Bellator fighters.

He is probably one of those aggressive salesmen types and was chasing someone down after the person refused.

"A night of fun! Bring your friends, guaranteed fireworks..." -- BOOM, trips over curb, leg fucked.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
No I mean actual tickets. It's a requirement for Bellator fighters.

He is probably one of those aggressive salesmen types and was chasing someone down after the person refused.

"A night of fun! Bring your friends, guaranteed fireworks..." -- BOOM, trips over curb, leg fucked.
Cro Cop isn't an undercard fighter, are you sure the "real" fighters are having to sell tickets?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think they sold out this event. I was talking about going a week or so back and was told there are none left
That’s probably a common occurrence for you.......do people say “we were gonna invite you out but there was a cap on the party numbers, we’ll let you know well in advance next time”......rinse, repeat

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That’s probably a common occurrence for you.......do people say “we were gonna invite you out but there was a cap on the party numbers, we’ll let you know well in advance next time”......rinse, repeat
You invite me out at least 3 times a week you dipshit.