Mirko "Natty" Cro Cop ready for Roy Nelson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

Not bad for age 44, huh? No performance enhancers in those veins. Amazing!

Last edited:

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
100 trillion picograms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck yes roy is getting right leg cemetaried right in the gut

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
CroCop has always had ridiculous strong legs

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have a bit of an issue here. I have LONG noticed that Roy is miserable against anyone with a reach advantage. Like... he just gets tooled up, even in his prime, because he has no clue how to actually box. In this case he has a 1" reach advantage on Mirko. Obviously, Mirko has the kicks but I am in a quandary trying to figure out if this will be counteract the reach issue Roy usually has (except against guys who are just shot like Bigfoot and Nog).

I am kinda thinking he is going to KO Mirko again... But Roy has looked so bad...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have a bit of an issue here. I have LONG noticed that Roy is miserable against anyone with a reach advantage. Like... he just gets tooled up, even in his prime, because he has no clue how to actually box. In this case he has a 1" reach advantage on Mirko. Obviously, Mirko has the kicks but I am in a quandary trying to figure out if this will be counteract the reach issue Roy usually has (except against guys who are just shot like Bigfoot and Nog).

I am kinda thinking he is going to KO Mirko again... But Roy has looked so bad...
mirko hasnt lost a fight since 2013. roy is 3-7 in his last 10 fights .roy is getting killed

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Juicy Mirko was a legend till he got caught and his whole career has to be questioned. Asterisk Hall of Famer at best.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Juicy Mirko was a legend till he got caught and his while career has to be questioned. Asterisk Hall of Famer at best.
He got head kick KO'd by Gonzaga before going on his PED "cocktail" (his words not mine).

Then he starts drinking the cocktail and beats Gonzaga???

M

member 3289

You look at guys like Jon Jones and you know they don't take steroids. But Mirko?

Doesn't pass the eye test.

Not even close.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I love watching Mirko fight but lets be honest, he is the Jose Canseco of fighting.
Juicy guy for sure...rarely caught so usually fighting on the level with his opponents I reckon
Glad he chose to prizefight that is for sure...great style

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Juicy Mirko was a legend till he got caught and his whole career has to be questioned. Asterisk Hall of Famer at best.
He didn’t really get caught did he? Prior to a fight didn’t he openly disclose to the commission he was on trt or high for an injury and because of that he was pulled from his fight?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You look at guys like Jon Jones and you know they don't take steroids. But Mirko?

Doesn't pass the eye test.

Not even close.
Mirko has been training his entire life , his body is finely tuned for this unlike Juicy Jones ...

Mirko Crocop 100% Natty - no picograms in that Dad bod.

Juicy Jones early balding due to excess Juicey Juice Use ...Mirko...full beautiful natural flowing hair.

Mirko - all natural
Juicy Jones - steroids galore
Case closed

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oE5CUSZSFkY

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Somebody Tag @conor mcgregor nut hugger
He and Cro Cop are cut from the same cloth, both are Squirrel Men...Mirko had a Pet Squirrel, he rescued as a Baby in the forest and he raised it up till it ran away...Fed it special Milk and when it was full grown it decided to run away to the forest by his house

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQzZFpsTAyc

Mirko "broke" his ACL
Trains 5 hours a Day
Was sorry to see Fedor KOed on first contact vs Bader
He has a 7 Dogs 2 pekinese and 2 Rottweiler
Squirrel had a super big Cage...Squirrel ran away to nature...it is probably better..."Cage is not Nature"