General Miscellaneous Gun Crime Thread: Man Kills Subway Worker Because Sandwich Had Too Much Mayo.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Gun crime isn't ever going away as an issue Stateside, and there's a constant supply of disgraceful crimes that come out of it. Big dramatic massacres get all the attention, but there's a constant supply of completely fucked up low-level crimes as well, where only one or two people get shot over bullshit.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So, here's one of them.

Bullet points:

* Customer in a Subway in Atlanta got mad because the worker put too much mayo on his sandwich.

* Pulled his gun and started firing wildly.

* One Subway worker in her 20s is dead, another is in hospital in critical condition. The hospitalised one was shot in front of her five-year-old son, who she pushed under the counter when the shooting started.

* Manager of the Subway was on scene and had his own gun, so he fired at the shooter. Which led to a brief gun battle between two untrained assholes, in a fucking Subway sandwich place in the middle of the day, with bullets flying out into the street outside.

* Manager didn't manage to hit or detain the shooter or stop the crime, surprise surprise.

* 36 year old man later arrested.

* Owner of the store said "I don't know what the world is coming to especially with our youth. They seem to be so hot headed."

* 36 years old is not a youth.

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Two friends and I have been threatened with a BB gun, once. In a park at 1am when we were all on mushrooms, by a kid who looked about 15. True story. He didn't get any money. He came at 3 guys with a fucking BB gun, and he was half the size of any of us. Any one of us could have gotten shot with it, taken it off him, and stuck it up his ass for him. :smile:

Other than that, I've only ever been threatened with fists, skateboards, a couple of little pocket knives and once a cricket stump. Dude came at me with the pointy end out front like he was going to stick me with it, fortunately cooler heads prevailed. It was quite an intimidating weapon to be threatened with, though. Even though I had the upper hand from wearing a helmet, padded gloves and protective equipment, and carrying a cricket bat. :smile:

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Also, here's an elementary school classroom in America, teaching six year olds a little poem about how to hide from school shooters.

When I was in elementary school in Australia, we had fire drills.

In New Zealand, six year old kids do earthquake drills.

In America? Learn how to hide from a random nut with an AR-15. (even though you should run from a mass shooter instead of hiding from him.)

??

Last edited:

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Also, here's an elementary school classroom in America, teaching six year olds a little poem about how to hide from school shooters.

When I was in elementary school in Australia, we had fire drills.

In New Zealand, six year old kids do earthquake drills.

In America? Learn how to hide from a random nut with an AR-15. (even though you should run from a mass shooter instead of hiding from him.)

??
probably the worst course of action you can do is to hide in a classroom when the doors for schools aren't even locked up.

best bet is to probably identify the threat and fuckin' run the other way

this is America. in schools, we do earthquake drills, fire drills, flood drills, tornado/hurricane drills, and gun drills

get over this notion that some miraculous reason America will be disarmed, if you're not up to speed, what the hell are you going to do when the bad guys come at you with their guns???

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I can see the reason why the guy got mad. Love me some Mayo, but there is a specific balance that makes or breaks the sandwich.

Too much is gross. Too little is pointless.

Not saying I would have pulled my gun over it, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I can see the reason why the guy got mad. Love me some Mayo, but there is a specific balance that makes or breaks the sandwich.

Not saying I would have pulled my gun over it, but I'm also not saying I wouldn't.
Any amount is too much.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My friend doesn't like mayo.they put it on his sandwich, so he got mad and chucked it at the workers head and it splattered all over him. Another worker locked the door and called the coppers. Who found it funny they arrived.

He still has no recollection of doing it, my other friends told me tho.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

This reminds me of the guy who killed his neighbors over them shovelling their snow on to his property.