General Missing TMMAC MEMBERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Go on... why? any links to his content?
I am probably not going to do it any justice because its not my genre but kalidin does reviews on yt of series like GOT and witcher.his channel is bridge4 i think.he is a good dude and probably isnt in to the politics and fighting on here

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I am probably not going to do it any justice because its not my genre but kalidin does reviews on yt of series like GOT and witcher.his channel is bridge4 i think.he is a good dude and probably isnt in to the politics and fighting on here
He certainly is a solid dude, I hope he comes back

damnnnnnnnnnnn 201k subscribers.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, I am a big fan of his and I think he is a good example of someone who appreciates our community aspects. I tried to send him a PM to just not engage in those polarizing threads or block the people who frustrate him as opposed to leaving, but it wouldn't allow the message to go through. I really hope this is just a break not a break up.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yeah, I am a big fan of his and I think he is a good example of someone who appreciates our community aspects. I tried to send him a PM to just not engage in those polarizing threads or block the people who frustrate him as opposed to leaving, but it wouldn't allow the message to go through. I really hope this is just a break not a break up.
I have a thread with him, let me see if I can reach out

Edit

Pm was successfully sent.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
We're talking about Rhino, right? I have no idea what made him leave, but I always liked him on here and hope he is doing ok.
Yes
I don’t want to speak much for him but I believe it was a combination of hard times during early lockdown and the negativity on the forums here wore him down.

Sucks because he’s a great dude. Glad I’ve had the opportunity to hang with him and have some real conversations face to face about the issues separating people these days. Based off some posts here you’d think I’d butt heads heavy with guys like him and kneeblock @kneeblock . The opportunity to meet them has given me 2 people I consider friends and I’d go to war for both of them. People need to get out and actually talk to people again . Social media has destroyed the ability for people to relate and grow as friends.

M

member 1013

Yes
I don’t want to speak much for him but I believe it was a combination of hard times during early lockdown and the negativity on the forums here wore him down.

Sucks because he’s a great dude. Glad I’ve had the opportunity to hang with him and have some real conversations face to face about the issues separating people these days. Based off some posts here you’d think I’d butt heads heavy with guys like him and kneeblock @kneeblock . The opportunity to meet them has given me 2 people I consider friends and I’d go to war for both of them. People need to get out and actually talk to people again . Social media has destroyed the ability for people to relate and grow as friends.
How sexy is kneeblock @kneeblock IRL? I’m gonna say 9/10

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Yes

Hate reading this, Rhino is a good dude. I guess our instructional DVD is never going to happen...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes

I worry that Rhino took things a little too seriously. In either case I hope he's well.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
wait a sec
wild =
Charles Barkley - who was banned on the UG?
congrats on makin it back and why did they ban u?
I think wild here was I wild each that over there...which was a shot out to the charles barkley funny sign and women's volleyball thread post.

Didn't know charles got banned if he did, pretty sure wild did get banned though

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I think wild here was I wild each that over there...which was a shot out to the charles barkley funny sign and women's volleyball thread post.

Didn't know charles got banned if he did, pretty sure wild did get banned though
I thing Charles either got banned or deleted his account fairly recently, I saw that volleyball thread a while back and you could see responses to his post, but not the post itself.