General Missing TMMAC MEMBERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fuck.

This thread makes me sad.

I still talk to many of the posters that have stopped and it fucking pisses me off. We claim to be better than other sites but still turn on people when they are obviously having problems. I have brought up before that when a 6'4", 360 pound, bald bearded white dude, who has anger issues, yet somehow has become the voice of reason, we should know we are truly lost.

I'm not shitting on everyone here, and I have gone off on people before but be fucking better.

I wrote a diatribe about being better and erased it.

In my opinion, what it comes down to is caring about others. If someone is missing and they were your friend, start reaching out. It can make a difference. Multiple times I have found posters elsewhere to check on them and never once has anyone been upset. People appreciate it. And if they don't, fuck it, you know you tried.

Be Better to each other you stupid fucks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck.

I still talk to many of the posters that have stopped and it fucking pisses me off. We claim to be better than other sites but still turn on people when they are obviously having problems. I have brought up before that when a 6'4", 360 pound, bald bearded white dude, who has anger issues, yet somehow has become the voice of reason, we should know we are truly lost.

I'm not shitting on everyone here, and I have gone off on people before but be fucking better.

In my opinion, what it comes down to is caring about others. If someone is missing and they were your friend, start reaching out. It can make a difference. Multiple times I have found posters elsewhere to check on them and never once has anyone been upset. People appreciate it. And if they don't, fuck it, you know you tried.

Who do you still talk to that's missing? Tell them to come say hello

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck.

I’m not allowed to be nice I was hired as a drink keeper.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fuck.

For reference: Perfect example of me not being nice from just a minute ago.

General - Pizza Hit swastica outrage

I stand by my convictions but have no issue in changing my opinion when confronted by facts that prove my former beliefs wrong. Disagree but examine, don’t be an obstinate cunt.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Fuck.

I tried to reach out to the Alien on Xbox Live, but no word back. :(

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I tried to reach out to the Alien on Xbox Live, but no word back. :(
Sadly, I have had no way to reach out to him since he left.

We pm’d back and forth a lot while he was here, I went away for a weekend, and he was gone.

I miss that massive handed cripple like no other. I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ted williams head is MIA probably drunk off of screech rum and feasting on salt cod

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
really? what the fuck is wrong with people?it takes a special kind of low life piece of shit to welch on a bet
I don't know for certain I just got a funny feeling he went awol after a cash bet. I could be wrong and if I am I'll gladly delete it. I'll leave it a day tho because I have a feeling he bailed