General Missing TMMAC MEMBERS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I don't know for certain I just got a funny feeling he went awol after a cash bet. I could be wrong and if I am I'll gladly delete it. I'll leave it a day tho because I have a feeling he bailed
I think it was a bet with KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu ... Or maybe Gusto. I dunno. But I vaguely remember a bet that was something about leaving or paying cash. He chose the cash option and then just left without paying.

I don't remember though because I had him ignored because I couldn't deal with his levels of stupidity.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it was a bet with KWingJitsu @KWingJitsu ... Or maybe Gusto. I dunno. But I vaguely remember a bet that was something about leaving or paying cash. He chose the cash option and then just left without paying.

I don't remember though because I had him ignored because I couldn't deal with his levels of stupidity.
This is ringing bells.

M

member 3289

That was that fuck boy Truck Party @Truck Party.

Ted Williams' head @Ted Williams' head never welched. He's probably fucking his cousin as we speak though

Last edited by a moderator:
M

member 1013

@ted Williams frozen head was the one who broke the news about FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC . Said he lost his login info and made a new account. Guess he still posts at sherdog

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
pitbul9 was last seen in a in a bagel shop
Is this a fucking sign or what!! LOL!!! I am about to open one hahahahahahah. Sorry boyz! Lots of things happening in my crazy little life

Having a baby (cant wait!)
Buying a business
buying a house
won my two BBing shows this year which was fucking crazy i never thought i would win a show
Helped a gym create and keep a successful Nutrition program

Lots of stuff!!! lol. Missed you guys!!!!!!!!!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Is this a fucking sign or what!! LOL!!! I am about to open one hahahahahahah. Sorry boyz! Lots of things happening in my crazy little life

Buying a business
buying a house
won my two BBing shows this year which was fucking crazy i never thought i would win a show

Busy busy! Congrats on the baby!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Buying a business
buying a house

Congrats on the baby and everything else my man.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Thanks!!! It was a super tough process for us. We had to do IVF. Really tough but totally worth it and also can really show you how much you and your partner love each other or hate each other, no joke.
Congrats man. Were actually starting an IVF cycle next month. I hope we’re lucky on the first attempt!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Congrats man. Were actually starting an IVF cycle next month. I hope we’re lucky on the first attempt!
Good luck! I recommend taking every test possible before you even do implantation. Make sure she doesnt have killer cells, make sure she has no blood clotting issues, things like that, talk to the doc, be adamant about it. I wish you were in NJ i would hook you up with my doc, she was just amazing in every way possible. I cant wait to have the baby and bring him to her.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Good luck! I recommend taking every test possible before you even do implantation. Make sure she doesnt have killer cells, make sure she has no blood clotting issues, things like that, talk to the doc, be adamant about it. I wish you were in NJ i would hook you up with my doc, she was just amazing in every way possible. I cant wait to have the baby and bring him to her.
This has been a work in progress since the beginning of the year. We’ve been to the IVF doc a number of times for all sorts of tests, procedures, educational classes etc in the past 6 months. It’s been a process that’s for sure. I just hope it works as we’re not getting any younger lol.

When is your lady due?

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

Buying a business
buying a house

All good things. Congrats!

And welcome to hell!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This has been a work in progress since the beginning of the year. We’ve been to the IVF doc a number of times for all sorts of tests, procedures, educational classes etc in the past 6 months. It’s been a process that’s for sure. I just hope it works as we’re not getting any younger lol.

When is your lady due?
End of December. Yeah I hear you we did all the tests and everything for a year before we did it. Good luck and you can always reach out if you have any questions about anything.