Mitrione can't express opinion for 'out of concern of the punishment'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Heath Herring was saying a lot of the things that people are slowly speaking about 7 years ago. It's interesting how things are changing lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The lawsuit, now this. I will be shocked if the initial steps to form a Fighters Association have not been taken in the next 6 months.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
The deal obviously sucks for the fighters. Meathead and others should be able to speak openly about how it impacts them. That being said, if he is worried about being punished- it seems like those tweets could be frowned upon as well.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The deal obviously sucks for the fighters. Meathead and others should be able to speak openly about how it impacts them. That being said, if he is worried about being punished- it seems like those tweets could be frowned upon as well.
Si, you can't even remotely express opinion or you'll get the Mighty Mouse gif

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I wish one of these dudes would list all the sponsors from a specific past fight. Then put the dollar amount paid for said fight. That way we could clearly see the amount of projected losses in future fights. Somebody needs to step up and say, hey this is exactly how bad the UFC fucked my ass.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wish one of these dudes would list all the sponsors from a specific past fight. Then put the dollar amount paid for said fight. That way we could clearly see the amount of projected losses in future fights. Somebody needs to step up and say, hey this is exactly how bad the UFC fucked my ass.
Who has the balls to do that? Personally I'd like to see Abu Schaubi do it, but not sure how it would affect his podcast because isn't it tied to Fox?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Joe Rogan is pretty good at speaking up. I haven't had time lately but he hasn't said anything on the JRE?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
that would be great if someone did that.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
,anybody who approves this is a bitch...aka Norme Parke...Not allowing fighters to explore possibilities is the crime..FUCK ZUFFA..YEAH I SAID IT

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Norme parke looks like a business man's version of War machine..fuck him...