General Mix6aAplix I challenge you

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What good, selfless thing/s have you done today?

I donated 500 baht to a neighbor for her mothers funeral today.

I know this doesn't sound like a big deal to everyone with a super model wife and 100 000$/ year salary. It's half of what I make in a day. Let's keep this thread at the top as a lesson for the young fellas.

Or put it in fapout if all you fellas do is jack it. Man Up!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Humility is a lesson some people never learn.
It is, believe me.
I'm probably the most humble guy in the world. Believe me, you will not find a man with more humility than me, I've got the most humility by a country mile, and that's a fact, an undeniable one.
I see guys all the time,(well maybe not all the time), but I see guys all the time with tons of humility(tons btw), and I see these guys and I say to myself, you know, I've got all that humility and then some, and it's a fantastic fantastic thing, and I mean it really is. It's a beautiful beautiful thing, believe me, and I love these other guys(the humble ones), I love these guys, they're great, fantastic people. Lovely people.
So humbleness is not a department I'm lacking in, I'll tell you, I've got boatloads of humility, tons to give, and it's all the best kind. American made humble pie is what I serve, and I can tell you, I serve it very, very well.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I made the kids breakfast to give my wife a lie in. Ungrateful little shits didn't eat it.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I made the kids breakfast to give my wife a lie in. Ungrateful little shits didn't eat it.
Time for the starving kids in Africa talk bro.

Also remind them if they want to be big and strong like daddy they must eat what's in front of them and drink lots of water.

Works for me.