VID MMA ASMR - Super SATISFYING Video!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
One of the most disappointing fights I’ve ever watched with so much anticipation of a ko

No disrespect to kimbo as he’s passed away
But that was two scared individuals and though I haven’t fought in a cage, was extremely disappointed

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
What made Travis Browne so disliked by so many?
He’s a bully and was happy he finger poked mitrione and made it clear in the press conference

That alone pissed me the fuck off

Bullied reporter who asked a simple question and who knows what goes on behind the scenes and I’m not privy to the goings on but he came across and comes across as a not so likeable guy.......

He’s a bully and was happy he finger poked mitrione and made it clear in the press conference

That alone pissed me the fuck off

Bullied reporter who asked a simple question and who knows what goes on behind the scenes and I’m not privy to the goings on but he came across and comes across as a not so likeable guy.......
I had forgotten about those things but now that you've written them all, yeah, to heck with that guy.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What made Travis Browne so disliked by so many?
If you look at his fights particularly the couple he ended with standing elbows he REALLY turns it on when he feels his opponent go limp. This is not "gotta amp it up to win" kinda stuff. This is "good, he can't defend himself now" stuff. He is out there to HURT people. He also acts like a cock every time I see him. He is a tremendously unlikable guy and his relationship with Ronda amplifies it...

If you look at his fights particularly the couple he ended with standing elbows he REALLY turns it on when he feels his opponent go limp. This is not "gotta amp it up to win" kinda stuff. This is "good, he can't defend himself now" stuff. He is out there to HURT people. He also acts like a cock every time I see him. He is a tremendously unlikable guy and his relationship with Ronda amplifies it...
hmm, well I doubt you've imagined that so it only adds to answer my question. I guess it just goes to show the masses may know a thing or two after all.