MMA Cringe

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Another example of why I have Kevin Lee in my Cringe Top 5… he has declared himself the biggest threat to Usman. He was always talking nonsense about being the biggest threat to Khabib as he was losing to lesser fighters, and the media seemed to Echo that every time he had a fight. The dude is 2-4 in his last 6, left that division, hasn’t won a fight at WW but somehow is Usman’s biggest threat? LOL! I’m all for confidence but this dude is delusional:

“Speaking with Just Scrap Radio on BJPENN.com, Lee elevated his sights yet again, declaring himself a major threat to the title reign of Kamaru Usman. Lee was at least respectful of the champion’s skill set, but in the mind of Lee, he stands alone as a style threat to “The Nigerian Nightmare.” It’s a wide-open division. Usman’s at the top, who’s no joke, I think right now he’s the number one pound-for-pound so he’s the guy I’m chasing,” Lee said. “Beyond that, he needs challengers and there’s nobody else that has my style that can take it to him. I’m excited to put together a few wins and show I’m the guy who can beat him.”
031D078F-0CFE-4E8C-9A06-843A22278E65.jpeg

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Bill Wallace burping at the opening of the broadcast for the UFC and of course Gus Johnson's "sometimes these things happen in MMA" plus about 40% of everything John Perretti ever said are top of the foodchain for commentator cringe.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
woodley getting begging jake paul for a rematch was cringe af

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Akira corsanis bald spot used to give me nightmares. Especially when he wore a little hat to hide it.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
no one mentioned luke rockhold?

View: https://youtu.be/7gRkpnRXF9k
To be fair, I associate cringe with something you're embarrassed watching and just want to go away.

Whereas Luke Rockhold is genuinely hilarious, and one of the most compelling personalities in all of MMA.

Completely unintentionally of course, but it is what it is. Other cringe guys, you just want them to go away. Rockhold, our appetite for seeing him get publicly embarrassed and even humiliated is nowhere near exhausted. :smile:

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Juliana Pena is on a mission to make this list. Annoying AF and brings the cringe in every interview and promo.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Juliana Pena is on a mission to make this list. Annoying AF and brings the cringe in every interview and promo.
It's funny you say that. I love her personality and she's the only reason I'm watching the presser right now

I didnt expect to watch this one. So I don't love love her personality. But better than all the cookie cutter robots on the stage

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It's funny you say that. I love her personality and she's the only reason I'm watching the presser right now

I didnt expect to watch this one. So I don't love love her personality. But better than all the cookie cutter robots on the stage
I'm sorry that you've given up on sobriety. We're here for you if you need us.