MMA Daycare Abduction Atempt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Daycare Owner Tells Heroic Story Of Encounter With Abduction Suspect
Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG News

News
August 16, 2017 04:22 pm

The woman who beat back a 35 year old man trying to abduct children, has told her amazing story.

Chelsi Sabbe operates the Tiny Treasures Licensed Daycare. She says she spotted Kenneth John Tuesday morning as he approached two of her children at a playground.

She says he managed to grab one child and started running. She caught him, jumped on his back and began to choke him until he dropped to the ground and released the child.

Before she could get all of the children to safety, he grabbed another child. But Sabbe fought him off again. And she managed to fight him off a third time when he tried to grab a third youngster.

Sabbe says she used her MMA training to beat the man, leaving him bloodied and bruised. At one point, she says she went toe to toe with the full grown man.

Once the threat was over, Sabbe was checked out in hospital for her injuries. Today she is sporting bruises on her arm and on her neck. Her knuckles are swollen from all of the punches she threw.

Video in link,

http://www.ckpg.com/2017/08/16/daycare-owner-tells-heroic-story-of-encounter-with-abduction-suspect/

T

The Big Guy

Good for that lady and those kids. Anybody who chooses to prey on the weak members of our society should be erased immediately

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck that human being
You're nice to call him a human being. Less than human imo.

People who harm/molest children are the worst imo. I feel they should be fixed to never be able to reproduce as well as be locked up for life, for good measure.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
You're nice to call him a human being. Less than human imo.

People who harm/molest children are the worst imo. I feel they should be fixed to never be able to reproduce as well as be locked up for life, for good measure.
I too would be down with castration and sterilization or if a woman sterilization.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Fucking Canadians calling him a suspect. Lets not hurt his feelings and call him what he is.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Just taught my pre school manager wife to be three submission techniques. Also taught her how long you can hold after they pass out to avoid the irritation of dead people.

Fair play she's good at it. Tapped my drunk ass and I actual tried to shake her. She a keeper

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I watched this video with my 11yr old son. When it was over I said, "See, aren't you glad you practice mma. If you ever want to abduct a small child, you would be able to beat a woman like that."

lol