Sports MMA fighter bites off the testicle of his "roommate"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Unless his roommate had him in a triangle, I'm not sure how?

Donovan Salvato, who Scoop Nashville described as a 29-year-old MMA fighter, was arrested and charged with domestic assault causing bodily injury after a bizarre incident that occurred on November 11.

Police say that Salvato got into an argument with his roommate over their living situation, specifically the lease agreement. The roommate claims the argument got physical and that Salvato struck him in the face and torso with a closed fist.

The roommate also claimed that, during this incident, Salvato bit his testicle causing a two-inch laceration. The roommate was also observed to have several bruises and swelling on his lip and head.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
His roomate/lover has two inch long testicles that is impressive. Look at mista ostrich testicles ova heah.

T

The Big Guy

That's one way to escape a bad position

You gotta think a fight between trained roommates will get exciting. I've known alot of guys who fight and have roommates who fight but I've never heard of them fighting in the house over dishes and rent

Amateur fighters almost always have a roommate or sell weed. Not alot of cash floating around

I had a friend who was a server at a steak house. He was a wrassler from ATT. He would have to serve fajitas and steaks while cutting weight and looking like death. He fought alex caceres in one of his first fights

T

The Big Guy

"According to Tapology Salvato does not have a nickname. Please suggest some in the comments below."

This is where tmmac comes in