MMA fighter Justin Wren, Oklahoma football team band together for bullied boy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015

Twelve-year old Rayden Overbay stood next to Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley last Saturday night in the middle of the Sooners’ sprawling locker room, the subject of Riley’s postgame speech following the Sooners’ win over Iowa State.

Rayden was the only game ball recipient that night. A few minutes later, Sooners quarterback Jalen Hurts signed it.

“You’ve got a whole squad of people behind you,” Hurts told Rayden.

Rayden, who is autistic, diabetic and deaf in one ear, is much happier and more outgoing these days than he was a few months ago, around the time a disturbing video posted to social media showed him being attacked by classmates. The video didn’t show the worst of the bullying, which has gone on for years; that particular attack left Rayden with a concussion, a black eye and a bloody nose. After being bullied at one point last year, Rayden wrote on his arm that he wanted to kill himself.

Since the recent incident,...

‘You’ve got a whole squad of people behind you’: MMA...

Justin Wren Says School Is 'Taking Action' Against Autistic Boy Attackers

Justin Wren is a cool fucking Dude !

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Not many out there like Justin.

Bless that man in all he does.

I'm glad we have men in the world like him.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like him

He was bullied when he was a kid and the stories about what he went through are sad.

I was bullied but not to the extent he was but just listened to the cruelty he went through and it kind of made me really sad to hear it and brought some shit memories up

Great work mr. Wren, keep it up

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
First of all, fuck bullies and in many cases fuck the shitty parents that made them that way.

Second, Justin is a pure and great man. The good he has done for so many around the world does not get enough attention.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Considering what he's done for Mbuti pygmy folk, Justin Wren is one guy who I could picture being a literal saint one day. As in canonized. I'd be down for us trying to interview the guy.
Didn't we Wild @Wild ?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
First of all, fuck bullies and in many cases fuck the shitty parents that made them that way.
Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. A lot of amazing people got the way they did because of adversity in their youth, bullying included.

That being said, I'd like to see the bullies in question bullied by Justin Wren and the Oklahoma Sooners football team. See how that goes for them.