MMA has been cancelled

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I diddnt watch it all. That quadros feller was asking him questions. It seemed quite old but had some good fight videos from what I saw
is it the one where Dekkers is sitting in a studio? it's a cool watch but you always have to suspend your disbelief to watch Ramon Dekkers stuff.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
is it the one where Dekkers is sitting in a studio? it's a cool watch but you always have to suspend your disbelief to watch Ramon Dekkers stuff.
Dekkers is rather overhyped isn't he?

I've heard some say "he went to Thailand and kicked all their asses", but from what I understand he had some good wins, but lost more than he won. You look at his record, 80% of the Thai's he fought he lost a decision too.

Went 2-2 with Lookchaomaesaitong.

Dekkers Boxing heavy style doesn't always do that well under MT rules.

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Dekkers is rather overhyped isn't he?

I've heard some say "he went to Thailand and kicked all their asses", but from what I understand he had some good wins, but lost more than he won. You look at his record, 80% of the Thai's he fought he lost a decision too.

Went 2-2 with Lookchaomaesaitong.

Dekkers Boxing heavy style doesn't always do that well under MT rules.
Yeah he lost more than he won Thailand and got outclassed by the top guys. Someone made a highlight video in the early days of YouTube saying he beat them all and was robbed when he lost and it stuck. Which is a shame because he is a fuckin' badass just the way he is. going to Thailand and losing decisions to all time greats is a feat in itself.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Dekkers was still legit though, not like the greatest of all time or anything. And his story is interesting/sad. What doc was it?