MMA Memes and Shops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

This could be a good thread so as of now I shall leave it unclaimed

Jan 21, 2015
Does OP shoop?

I used to be right hooked on this stuff back in the day, had so much fun being creative with others online. Haven't followed a good shoop thread for a long time though but man they can be good. So many layers of humor/critique/inside jokes/visual humor etc. I find its a really smart way for folks to be creative

Anyone here still like to make this stuff? We should throw out some light challenges/themes/games sometimes. If its not too crazy I could jump in again for some quick jokes

I don't like that Diaz/red panty one though, I find it to be blasphemous.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does OP shoop?

I used to be right hooked on this stuff back in the day, had so much fun being creative with others online. Haven't followed a good shoop thread for a long time though but man they can be good. So many layers of humor/critique/inside jokes/visual humor etc. I find its a really smart way for folks to be creative

Anyone here still like to make this stuff? We should throw out some light challenges/themes/games sometimes. If its not too crazy I could jump in again for some quick jokes

Not much of a PS culture unfortunately but there are members here who know how. Would love to see a bunch of original shops from members.

Splinty @Splinty did some a while back, just a few here.

This was for the much anticipated Fedor return.

He's made some good gifs/clips as well I'm sure he would repost.

KamuraObscura @KamuraObscura has some great ones too, not around as much though.

Couple of my old ones.

Jan 21, 2015
^ Yikes! That's tight. His color-correcting and textures etc are really great

Wonder where/how he got his skills or what other sort of visual stuff he makes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Does OP shoop?

I have been known to dabble in the dark arts

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^ Yikes! That's tight. His color-correcting and textures etc are really great

Wonder where/how he got his skills or what other sort of visual stuff he makes.
If I'm remembering right he's lives in your part of the world.

You have any projects in the works?

Jan 21, 2015
I have been known to dabble in the dark arts

LOL great :D sometimes the badly done ones are way more funny than the really nicely done ones. That was always funny when I did shoop competitions, everyone would spend hours making grand artwork, except one fucker who'd spend like 10 minutes making something that killed everybody and won :D

Jan 21, 2015
If I'm remembering right he's lives in your part of the world.

You have any projects in the works?
How you know where I live, brah? :D

I haven't shooped for a long time, a few silly things but nothing serious. I started a Hillary Clinton comic a while back but it wasn't well received lol

Taking time for bigger/more serious projects these days, trying to step things up

I'd be up for some fun here though if anyone is interested and not too crazy

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOL great :D sometimes the badly done ones are way more funny than the really nicely done ones. That was always funny when I did shoop competitions, everyone would spend hours making grand artwork, except one fucker who'd spend like 10 minutes making something that killed everybody and won :D
What the fuck do you mean badly done ones........

What are we talking about here?