MMA Memes I made...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Haha..I made so many Dana White memes over the last couple years. I'll have to add them tomorrow when I'm not laying in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015

This one made the entire thread worth it. Hilarious. Fedor and DTW in the background, is that photoshopped?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When he sees these he's gonna be mad. You never had a death threat from the wolf? I'm serious bro he comes to kill

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Song2;n26984 said:
When he sees these he's gonna be mad. You never had a death threat from the wolf? I'm serious bro he comes to kill
I've had many.. and he saw the original thread on the UG I made with those in it.. the "book your seminar now" ones were fucking priceless.. but alas they aren't available anymore.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
RyannVonDoom;n26996 said:
I've had many.. and he saw the original thread on the UG I made with those in it.. the "book your seminar now" ones were fucking priceless.. but alas they aren't available anymore.
I remember the dtwm meme thread. One of the greatest threads I ever saw.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've often wondered what he got up to after his banning. I hope he's well I like the wolf, despite his crazyness

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
Song2;n27005 said:
I've often wondered what he got up to after his banning. I hope he's well I like the wolf, despite his crazyness
He was all laughs in that thread.. then threats.. kept asking what my name was..... lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright, someone fill me in on what went down in the wolfman meme thread, how it got started, etc.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very Roasty....
But I always enjoy a good dana Joke.

that guy bugs me. once told me to fuck off with my dollar. He also told me that I was a fool for telling him to respect the "pot dollar"

Yo Homie...THe Pot Dollar is worth Millions and Millions per state...Check colorado and Washington...They are Banking...Oregon Next

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ok, just read the majority of that thread. Holy LOL. Dan was fucking pissed lol. Is that what got him banned?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I Wild Each It;n27067 said:
Ok, just read the majority of that thread. Holy LOL. Dan was fucking pissed lol. Is that what got him banned?
He got a sub forum and all his threads got moved there. Not many people followed it but I did because I like to see what his latest bullshit is. Well one day a thread of his gets moved to his sub forum from the UG pretty quick and he went supernova. For real. I imagine he was shitting in his own hand and then slamming it into his computer screen, I also imagine he threw his miata keys into his wall fitted fish tank and can only imagine the look on the fishes faces as the lay there dying, gasping for air. Total recall style.

Anyhow I saw his meltdown and imagined what I did and made an attention MODS thread, and said you might want to go talk to the wolf he's pretty mad over on his subforum. Well I guess he sees the thread and hops on in, throwing knives locked and loaded. Anyhow it diddnt take long for him going full scrambled egg before the thread, the wolf and all his posts got moved to area 51.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world the ridgehand to the puss exists.

I miss his threads / personal death threats

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
LOL Song, that is hilarious. Why did they give him his own subforum?