mma ratings ep 156 (UFC Brasilia Recap)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Walker man
Dude could have won that but his composure and distance was all fuct up

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I like how Oliveira could have played it safe with a game plan like Izzy Adesanya dancing around on the outside picking Lee apart with superior striking and length throwing jabs and teeps and keeping distance for a safe and easy (but boring) win. But the longer fighter made it a spectacle by just walking Lee down and even fighting the shorter stronger guy in the pocket, moving his head on the inside of Lee's strikes giving no fucks if the wrestler tries to take him down coz of his jitz. And when it goes to ground, dude is non stop moving and attacking, no stalling at all.
He's gotta be one of the most entertaining fighters out there.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Great knock out by Burns, lovely check hook, sad to see Maia go down like that but delighted for Burns. First finish for him in 4 fights, first knockout in 6.

Has won 5 in a row now since Hooker knocked him out, against some tough opposition, hopefully a top 10 fighter on the cards for him in his next one.

He is looking the part again, great ground game and a dangerous striker.

I hope Maia gets a good match up for his last fight on his contract, especially if its going to be his retirement fight, legend of the sport.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Walker man
Dude could have won that but his composure and distance was all fuct up
He wont beat the top ranked guys with that balls to the wall style, he needs to take ownership of this loss and shore up the holes in his game, his cardio is shit, his fight I.Q is shit, his grappling isn't great either and his TDD leaves a lot to be desired.

Needs less stupid haircuts and whacky antics and more focus on his skill set or he is destined to be a shitty gate keeper.

Krylov laid the plan down to beat this guy, he is young and can improve, hopefully he does because LHW needs more contenders.