MMA trained yung askren vs Non MMA trained big boyz bathroom fight...free fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Hi everyone. I am the guy in the bathroom fight video. I have laughed with the funny comments about my cowboy boots and cauliflower ear. I have not commented because there is an on-going investigation. I have been advised to get an attorney. I am also facing a surgery from an injury I received while defending myself and will be looking at some unplanned medical bills and time off of work recovering from the surgery. I am a full-time student who works two jobs.

First, I would like to thank you all for the generous support that I have received from all over the country. It is overwhelming in a good way! Strangers have even offered to help me cover the costs of defending myself and so I have set up this account for anyone who would like to contribute. I feel awkward doing this because I want to work and pay my own bills, but I am realizing that may be difficult for a little bit. I will say that YES, there was something that occurred prior to the start of the video as my nose doesn't bleed for no reason. After I hire an attorney, I will make a statement so you will know my side of the story. Thank you again for all of the support.

View: https://twitter.com/OldRowSooners/status/1362962386592755715?s=20
I fucking love how little ben smiled and rubbed the blood on dude before punching him. That's shows a nice level of confidence and showmanship. Fuck those jocks for trying to start a fight with smaller guys and props to the little guys who knew how to fight and didnt rely on numbers, size or intimidation.

Get the job done and gtfo before cops show up has always been my move. Fortunately for me I'm also as big as the jocks so it's fun to ragdoll people but the restroom wrestling I would probably try to avoid

ejlarson

I like chicken
Jul 4, 2015
Get the job done and gtfo before cops show up has always been my move. Fortunately for me I'm also as big as the jocks so it's fun to ragdoll people.
Me too bro. I usually won't even mess unless there are 5-6 of them. I am Jack Reacher. I know you are a lot cooler than I am, but I do ok. I am Jack Reacher. Did I mention that? I am 6'23" and 450 with 1%bf. How big a fella are ya?

T

The Big Guy

Me too bro. I usually won't even mess unless there are 5-6 of them. I am Jack Reacher. I know you are a lot cooler than I am, but I do ok. I am Jack Reacher. Did I mention that? I am 6'23" and 450 with 1%bf. How big a fella are ya?
I'm just a little fella

Btw you are definitely way cooler than me. I always run away if its 2 guys or even one guy if hes not a quadriplegic and even then I try to be evasive

Mace

Prophet of poon
Oct 29, 2015
Awesome to see this on here. Donated some money to his fund yesterday. He will need it because he will be fighting against booster provided and paid for superattorneys. Somewhere in the world Dana is beating his meat after finding out about a wrestler that fucked up a football player on tape for millions to see AND he has an action movie super star name. Walker Brown could not be a more perfect name for this situation. Kid's going to be drowning in pussy now, good for him. Poke one for me Walker Brown you stud.

Nov 21, 2015
Spencer Jones the OU player appears to be seriously injured

the other dude that gotta KOed on the throw can't be good either
Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think we're a bunch of assholes. On other forums the pussy brigades are in full force calling it all kinds of things.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a good ass kicking. Those motherfuckers started some shit and got shown what's up.

* I also thought this was actually a young Ben askren until a day or two back.

Nov 21, 2015
am I the only one who's familiar with that action, where you turn somebody's face in to your hook?

i thought the slap-n-crack and it's cousin, the hook-n-book, were pretty standard for drunk fighting.

Thats some next level shit to me. Never heard of it but
now I have a new technique to train!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thats some next level shit to me. Never heard of it but
now I have a new technique to train!
start with The Thinker...right thumb/fist under chin, left hand just under right elbow, right foot casual forward.
you can parry, cover, or hammer fist a nose with your right, and your left is there to low block your sack.
slap-n-crack you know.
Hook-n-Book is a short right hook as you back step your left foot and beat feet in the opposite direction.

your grandpa should have showed you this around 2nd grade.

:)

M

member 3289

He didn't want me to say anything because it's going to embarrass him, but HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM is the guy recording.

He said he's watched enough UFC's to know there was never anything close to a guillotine. He just got excited is all.

M

member 3289

am I the only one who's familiar with that action, where you turn somebody's face in to your hook?

i thought the slap-n-crack and it's cousin, the hook-n-book, were pretty standard for drunk fighting.
*sigh*

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I hope those MMA boys get away from any charges and hope those two fuckin idiot football players get booted from the team.
even if they avoid criminal charges they can still be sued in civil court especially since one of the guys had his face broken. this is why it is a bad idea to be involved in street fights the end in jail,hospital or sued.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
start with The Thinker...right thumb/fist under chin, left hand just under right elbow, right foot casual forward.
you can parry, cover, or hammer fist a nose with your right, and your left is there to low block your sack.
slap-n-crack you know.
Hook-n-Book is a short right hook as you back step your left foot and beat feet in the opposite direction.

I use cholo style footwork to avoid the fight completely

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
slap-n-crack you know.

I like the neck-n-bow.

Grab the back of the neck with one hand pull in to a power elbow with the other arm. Land flush with jaw or temple. Try to avoid nose and eye as that could cause alot more damage.

Also try the Trip-n-Rip is good if your ground game is top notch. One leg step behind while pushing to the floor and ripping blows down like hell fire.

Ahh yes.. these are lessons taught to young pups for the odds are never good.

*disclaimer Jdog93 @Jdog93 does not condone violence. The advise given should not be used in the real world as these actions can have life changing consequences. Jdog93 @Jdog93 is not responsible should advise be taken. Thank you.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I like the neck-n-bow.

Grab the back of the neck with one hand pull in to a power elbow with the other arm. Land flush with jaw or temple. Try to avoid nose and eye as that could cause alot more damage.

Also try the Trip-n-Rip is good if your ground game is top notch. One leg step behind while pushing to the floor and ripping blows down like hell fire.

Ahh yes.. these are lessons taught to young pups for the odds are never good.

*disclaimer Jdog93 @Jdog93 does not condone violence. The advise given should not be used in the real world as these actions can have life changing consequences. Jdog93 @Jdog93 is not responsible should advise be taken. Thank you.
You have hands?

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I've had the shit beaten out of me all over town, but luckily not on top of a packed urinal. Pick your battlefield, even if it's one to lose on.

I'ves always preferred grass as my favourite place to get beaten down. When you wake up, you can just calmly look at the stars and then go back to a nice little nap as you drift in and out of consciousness.