MMA trained yung askren vs Non MMA trained big boyz bathroom fight...free fight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Spencer Jones the OU player appears to be seriously injured

the other dude that gotta KOed on the throw can't be good either

Last edited:

I'm from Indiana and you don't mess with farm boys or the wrestler. Especially a farm boy wrestler, that's the double whammy!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
he gave him the quick 'you ready?' before the slap-n-crack.

those guys have known each other a long time.
He asked his buddy “which one do you want”. That should have been an immediate red flag for the football players.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone. I am the guy in the bathroom fight video. I have laughed with the funny comments about my cowboy boots and cauliflower ear. I have not commented because there is an on-going investigation. I have been advised to get an attorney. I am also facing a surgery from an injury I received while defending myself and will be looking at some unplanned medical bills and time off of work recovering from the surgery. I am a full-time student who works two jobs.

First, I would like to thank you all for the generous support that I have received from all over the country. It is overwhelming in a good way! Strangers have even offered to help me cover the costs of defending myself and so I have set up this account for anyone who would like to contribute. I feel awkward doing this because I want to work and pay my own bills, but I am realizing that may be difficult for a little bit. I will say that YES, there was something that occurred prior to the start of the video as my nose doesn't bleed for no reason. After I hire an attorney, I will make a statement so you will know my side of the story. Thank you again for all of the support.

View: https://twitter.com/OldRowSooners/status/1362962386592755715?s=20

Hi everyone. I am the guy in the bathroom fight video. I have laughed with the funny comments about my cowboy boots and cauliflower ear. I have not commented because there is an on-going investigation. I have been advised to get an attorney. I am also facing a surgery from an injury I received while defending myself and will be looking at some unplanned medical bills and time off of work recovering from the surgery. I am a full-time student who works two jobs.

First, I would like to thank you all for the generous support that I have received from all over the country. It is overwhelming in a good way! Strangers have even offered to help me cover the costs of defending myself and so I have set up this account for anyone who would like to contribute. I feel awkward doing this because I want to work and pay my own bills, but I am realizing that may be difficult for a little bit. I will say that YES, there was something that occurred prior to the start of the video as my nose doesn't bleed for no reason. After I hire an attorney, I will make a statement so you will know my side of the story. Thank you again for all of the support.

I hope those MMA boys get away from any charges and hope those two fuckin idiot football players get booted from the team.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I hope those MMA boys get away from any charges and hope those two fuckin idiot football players get booted from the team.
sounds like you're not familiar with the OK and and how law enforcement treats football players. :)

I do wonder how much of a self-defense claim they're going to be able to make

sounds like you're not familiar with the OK and and how law enforcement treats football players. :)

I do wonder how much of a self-defense claim they're going to be able to make
I do not, but if those douche bag football players get away with it type of intimidation. Then fuck OU!!!!!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I do not, but if those douche bag football players get away with it type of intimidation. Then fuck OU!!!!!
i'm guessing that times have changed since the 90s and they don't run roughshod over the college bars.

i love a bully beatdown as much as the next guy, but everyone involved is going to wish they'd just said "pardon me" or "my bad" by the time they're through with all the court dates and doctor appointments.

i'm guessing that times have changed since the 90s and they don't run roughshod over the college bars.

i love a bully beatdown as much as the next guy, but everyone involved is going to wish they'd just said "pardon me" or "my bad" by the time they're through with all the court dates and doctor appointments.
Bully beat down was amazing. If Miller would have stayed out of jail, it might have lasted longer.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Wait im confused. Did you copy and paste the italicized quote from somewhere?

Or are you the ben askren looking dude!?!?

@Bones Nose - bro. Rmemwber when you cslled me gullible. Yeah heres an example probably. Im very dumb and easily confused lol

T

The Big Guy

Wait im confused. Did you copy and paste the italicized quote from somewhere?

Or are you the ben askren looking dude!?!?

@Bones Nose - bro. Rmemwber when you cslled me gullible. Yeah heres an example probably. Im very dumb and easily confused lol
Sign up for my program and you will quickly learn to spot a con artist and you will never be swindled again. It's only tree fiddy a month