mmainsurgent UG-banned 4 1st CindyO defam suit article & Kirik/Zuffa transparency petition 30K views

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mmainsurgent

Oct 20, 2015
Please let the UG know about this if you can.

I, mmainsurgent, have been perma-banned on the UG for starting CindyO-gate and launching a petition asking for transparency & accountability from Kirik as far as any zuffa/ufc/dana/fertittas financial interest in mixedmartialarts.tv, .com.

My "Cindy O Smashed In Defamation Suit vs Dana's Mom" was "What if'd" after creating a lot of controversy with 15K views & almost 200 replies. It was the top trending thread at the time.

- "Cindy O Smashed In Defamation Suit vs Dana's Mom" - MMA's worldwide leader in UFC news, gear and events

- Who moved Cindy O Smashed In Defamation Suit.. - MMA Forum

My "Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com?' also garnerd 15K views and 150 replies.

- Petition: Kirik Show Us Proof Of Who Owns MMA.com? - MMA Forum

--------------------------

"mmainsurgent -

Sorry dude... but paying members & advertising dollar generating members are 'not' coming here to a UFC.com discussion forum URL. The UG's owner's have represented themselves as an independent MMA forum from any particular MMA organization or associated company.

Failure to disclose to the members here that Zuffa, the UFC, Bellator, or M-1 Global has an ownership stake in mixedmartialarts.tv would be a breech of trust bordering on fraudulent activity for an 'OPEN' MMA discussion forum. There is no bullshitting or two ways around this.

If there is not verifiable ownership transparency here (after all these very questionable happenings with Cindy o etc)... there can be no confidence in a free and open discussion about ANY MMA organization on this site without them controlling the discussion."

Again, both threads where the top trending on the UG for a couple of days with 30K total views & almost 300+ replies total.

I was actually able to get Kirik to make an official statement on the zuffa matter. He simply laughed off providing the community any real verifiable documentation though.

-------------------------

Kirik -

The site is owned by Mixed Martial Arts LLC. That in turn is owned by me, Gabe, and Chris. I could probably post a cell pic of the articles of incorporation or something, but that is stupid.

mmainsurgent -

Thanks for responding.

So... you're saying you refuse to show proof & transparency to paying members, and all the ad dollar generating others, that zuffa, the ufc, dana, the fertittas, or their other interest "have no ownership of MMA LLC/mma.tv-.com/The UG"???

This only leads to more conspiritorial speculation Kirik. I read your work here, your an intelligent articulte man. Do you really think that choosing 'not' aleviate many people's fears by providing some official documentation zuffa/dana/fertittas have 'no' financial backing here... helps the site's bottom line???

Even a simple official legal statement from you Kirik saying zuffa/dana/fertittas have 'no' financial interest in the UG would go a long way in restoring confidence here for a lot of the membership in you and the site. Most any company would release an official denial statement to protect it's income & brand value. To choose no official denial to the actual accusation would sure say a lot.

TS (and many concerned members) awaiting your official response Kirik???...

Kirik -

zuffa/dana/fertittas have 'no' financial interest in the UG.

- signed, officially, Kirik

I wish they did though, if that matters.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
First off, welcome! Glad to have you and hope you'll come to enjoy our little slice of heaven here.

That said, I'm going to move this to Off Topic. Although it's MMA world related, it's more about what happened on another forum. Pretty much everyone in Cageside visits Off Topic as well, so it will get attention there as well.

Thanks

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
First off, welcome! Glad to have you and hope you'll come to enjoy our little slice of heaven here.

That said, I'm going to move this to Off Topic. Although it's MMA world related, it's more about what happened on another forum. Pretty much everyone in Cageside visits Off Topic as well, so it will get attention there as well.

Thanks

Agreed

Thanks for your vigilance mmainsurgent!

I'm over it!

(As I was years ago)

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Agreed

Thanks for your viligence mmainsurgent!

I'm over it!

(As I was years ago)
I sort of feel bad that we're leaving the Cindy O thread in Cageside, while moving this one here...but that one took on a life of it's own, and I dont want to flood Cageside with UG topics. Hope M @mmainsurgent understands & all is cool. Not trying to play favorites or anything.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The owners of that forum have been shooting themselves in the foot for years, and it's all coming to a head. Too bad for them. They had the hottest MMA forum for over a decade, but times change and technology evolves. Their failure to respond to customer suggestions and their involvement in back room deals with TPTB at Zuffa is the final nail in the coffin. I doubt they'll shut their doors, but that place will never be the same.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
'Kirik -

- signed, officially, Kirik

I wish they did though, if that matters." :eyes::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
That's funny! I wish they had a financial stake in my shit too hahaha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I sort of feel bad that we're leaving the Cindy O thread in Cageside, while moving this one here...but that one took on a life of it's own, and I dont want to flood Cageside with UG topics. Hope M @mmainsurgent understands & all is cool. Not trying to play favorites or anything.
Move Cindy O thread where it belongs then otherwise you're gonna spend all weekend moving things over to the proper place. Post why its moved just like you did here. I like cageside for cageside shit and not Cindy Lou, Andy Peacock, nor BJSS whatever the fuck cluttering up my mma news and tech breakdowns.

Best to start as you mean to go on or you're not going to be see through

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Move Cindy O thread where it belongs then otherwise you're gonna spend all weekend moving things over to the proper place. Post why its moved just like you did here. I like cageside for cageside shit and not Cindy Lou, Andy Peacock, nor BJSS whatever the fuck cluttering up my mma news and tech breakdowns.

I've got this under control, thanks.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015

Its 1 thread

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ok Pa. Don't get all stressed out and your draws bunched up. Shit ain't good for your pressure
Lol, you make me want to kiss you and smack you upside the head at the same time. Ever had anyone tell you that before?

The 4 in Dana's Record

Oct 18, 2015
There is a UG mod that is a member of this place.

It would be cool if he told us which rule you broke that resulted in your banning. I'm sure you did something wrong and weren't just banned because you were asking inconvenient questions.

If not I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding and Rick will reinstate you.

He's a cool guy and I'm sure he'd be glad to do so.

RickStorm? Can you enlighten us?

I'll send him a PM so he knows about this thread.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
There is a UG mod that is a member of this place.

It would be cool if he told us which rule you broke that resulted in your banning. I'm sure you did something wrong and weren't just banned because you were asking inconvenient questions.

If not I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding and Rick will reinstate you.

He's a cool guy and I'm sure he'd be glad to do so.

RickStorm? Can you enlighten us?

I'll send him a PM so he knows about this thread.
Of you want to tag somebody just put @ in front of the name. Actually put @ and the first three letters of anybody's SN and a list of names will come in a pop-up window. You can click the name to be site it's spelled right.

@R
@Ri
@Ric (then 4 names popped up for me including RS.) try it out.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My view is that if people have specific questions about their user status on another site, they should conduct that business either via email or on that site rather than bringing it up in posts or PMs to members who voluntarily also post here.

Personally, I think anyone should view a perma-banning as a blessing in that they can now put their energies into posting in a better place, which is where they've landed.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hey OP, while this isn't and won't be a banned topic. I pretty much hate inter-forum drama.

We can't control what others do and lots of members post on many forums. Welcome aboard and I'm sorry you feel like you've had a bad experience elsewhere. But you're welcome to post here and I hope you'll spend your time doing that and not lose sleep over things you can't change.