mmainsurgent UG-banned 4 1st CindyO defam suit article & Kirik/Zuffa transparency petition 30K views

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Then maybe Tammy shouldn't have been always popping up where you and Ulga were, telling you about how great a relationship with her would be and explaining Ulga's many flaws. Maybe Tammy shouldn't whisper in your ear about the many, many modern sex acts she's capable of...and that she doesn't charge 30 bucks for plain ole missionary like Ulga does.

I think I misunderstood the purpose of this place, especially considering the type of advertising you guys are doing on the UG.
My understanding was you were presenting yourself as an alternative to the UG. I didn't understand that you were just another MMA forum.

Every super-hero needs a super-villain. A Cobra to your GI Joe; a Stretch-Monster to your Stretch-Armstrong; a Decepticon to your Autobot.
You should ask your users to chill on the guerrilla marketing on the UG, it gives people the wrong impression, and that leads to butt hurt. Then we just go back to Reddit, an established alternative to the UG. Or god forbid, Sherdog.

PEACE OUT, Y'ALL
Tammy went all Mata Hari on you? I hate when broads do that. All that showering with intoxicating scent, doing squats to build a big, round, firm booty situation, winking at poor helpless circumstanced people while whispering sweet nothings in their ear.

And then when you finally give in and Tammy opens herself up to be penetrated, you find out that Tammy isn't just a one demensional pleasure provider that has no needs of her own. That Tammy, your seductress, is also a thing that wants to be appreciated, respected, cared for, nurtured. Unfortunately Tammy has needs too.

Old lying bitch. I'm with you dog, 99 problems and Tammy is one.

Fuck Tammy!!

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
If you came here looking to fix things that happened at the UG, or even answers, then I'm sorry there is nothing we can do to help you, other than offer our sympathies. What we do have is a great forum with a mostly friendly and welcoming user base that wants to talk about MMA, and other things. By all means jump in and join us, but we can't change or help with things that have happened elsewhere.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We can't force people to embrace change, and we'll never make everyone happy...but we'll certainly keep trying ;)

And for those that can't bring themselves to leave their comfort zone, it's all good. I wish them nothing but the best...but, it IS possible to post on multiple forums ya know. No one says you can't post here, the UG, Sherdog, r/mma, etc. Use them all and find the one you like best.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
With no financial stake in the entity that the person is posting to it leaves only an emotional attachment similar to what people feel when volunteering labor to a charitable cause yet without the nobility. The lack of nobility further edges me toward mumbo jumbo that breaks down to essentially Idgaf it's stupid.
i'd rather go to church, and pray to baby jesus.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My fault.

I thought since RickStorm @RickStorm was voluntarily in the @CindyO thread here voluntarily assuring us that she only ever had one account and was not a shill that he'd be glad to volunteer in this case too. I thought maybe he'd volunteered to be some kind of UG laison...but maybe that's only when damage control is needed. I'll be more mindful of context in the future.

It doesn't matter anyway, he says he just can't 'aw shucks' figure out why mmainsurgent was banned. Shucks, gee golly. It was worth a try.
You know, I've thought about this for a couple days and as a person who's all about acknowledging power relationships and the impact they have when they carry over into other spaces, I respect you for making this point. Whatever someone's intentions are isn't really the point. The point is how the nature of their power can make others feel. Thank you for making me think this through a bit better.

I stand by my notion that internal inquiries related to other forums should be kept on those forums and in my view that extends both to helpfully volunteering info and being asked for it.