General Molyneux banned from youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
When all the major platforms blacklist you it is in effect a denial of free speech in the market square
No it's not. Start your own platform. Or go stand in your garden and talk about your ideas.

Yes the government MANDATES service for public utilities such as the phone company...google is 100% a utility especially with it massive market share I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise
Doesn't matter. You can't even go into a publicly owned library or school and start swearing. Just because it's publicly owned, doesn't mean you get to use it. But to suggest that a private company must enable your 1st amendment rights just because it is subject to government legislation is absolute lunacy.

I really don't understand why you guys think you're entitled to platforms.

M

member 1013

I’ve only seen 3 or so videos with the guy

I can state authoritatively that he’s a dweeb

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No it's not. Start your own platform. Or go stand in your garden and talk about your ideas.

Doesn't matter. You can't even go into a publicly owned library or school and start swearing. Just because it's publicly owned, doesn't mean you get to use it. But to suggest that a private company must enable your 1st amendment rights just because it is subject to government legislation is absolute lunacy.

So much this. It's an entitlement problem imo.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Everyone is entitled and wants to feel oppressed these days

Left, right

White, black, other hues

Christian, Muslim, Jew and I guess Hindus (not buddhists doe)
Yea, but us seculars are entitled to everything, because we're the only ones who get anything worth while done.

M

member 1013

Yea, but us seculars are entitled to everything, because we're the only ones who get anything worth while done.
I do know that this Stephan M character thinks we are very smart

He even said the smartest

He’s still a dweeb, and he hates women

jerk

hard
May 10, 2019
I don't care about YouTube. It could die just like Myspace if something else becomes the next cool thing.

This is about information dissemination to the masses. Coordinated across multiple platforms during an election year. A lot of eyeballs. This was a big move by the real players.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Entitlement.....it’s rife in America, all day long.....the thought is that you can act like a twat anywhere, anytime because “I have rights (in the worst fingernails screeching down a chalkboard voice)”

Absolutely hate them, all day long

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018

What's lunacy is allowing technocratic soyface beta scum to take your rights defacto and you may agree with what they are doing now but you'll regret it later my friend

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure what needs to be elaborated on, he uses pseudo science to push a racist agenda.
It's been awhile since I watched his stuff but from what I recall he references studies that gave statical data on iq from different "racial" groups...why is it wrong to reference iq statistics?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
They are bunk statistics.
I read the article and they are not bunk statics they are legit statistics but it's how you interpret what they mean that's at issue

You can generalize populations and genetics 100% play a part in a person's ability to achieve along with socioeconomic background, access to education, etc.

You have to give me what molyx said that disagrees with the article you posted to call bullshit

T

The Big Guy

There is definitely a IQ difference by race on average. Sometimes the media calls it "testing"

We've been over this many many times