General Molyneux banned from youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Dunno why this is always such an outcry. Youtube ain't no public place, so they can pick and choose. And you can pick and choose not to give em clicks.

If I want to sell my dirty socks in a Market hall and they tell me to gtfo, nobody is gonna scream repression.

Y'all some online Karens.
shut the fuck up franz

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Utube is Govt funded and influenced IMO
Bookface also
Google is not the government? How do you come to that conclusion? And don't tell me you saw this in yt vids.

Honestly I rarely use YouTube and don't use fb at all.
Just seems to me a lot of the wingers (left or right), conspiracy theorists and "truth seekers" do and did, and when their fav content has to go they are outraged. But more so I suppose because it's an inconvenience. Like Karens ;).

I mean I get it, if my favorite product is taken out by my go-to supermarket, it annoys me too. But that is life.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Google is not the government? How do you come to that conclusion? And don't tell me you saw this in yt vids.

Honestly I rarely use YouTube and don't use fb at all.
Just seems to me a lot of the wingers (left or right), conspiracy theorists and "truth seekers" do and did, and when their fav content has to go they are outraged. But more so I suppose because it's an inconvenience. Like Karens ;).

I mean I get it, if my favorite product is taken out by my go-to supermarket, it annoys me too. But that is life.
google
bookface
twitter
Msm
reddit

all compromised

If you like your message being filtered before you get a chance to evaluate it then that is fine...some people like to read all the information and let the dust settle as it may

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
google
bookface
twitter
Msm
reddit

all compromised

If you like your message being filtered before you get a chance to evaluate it then that is fine...some people like to read all the information and let the dust settle as it may
My message?
I use non of that except Google for work n stuff.

You really wanna tell me there are a lot of people watching hours of yt vids from all kind of sources on a hot political topic? Cmon man.
You know it's mostly people feeding their confirmation bias anyway.

Even if you are one of those, judging by what you present here you do not seem as open minded to all sides as you claim either. But of course, you are also always saying not to take that seriously.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Dunno why this is always such an outcry. Youtube ain't no public place, so they can pick and choose. And you can pick and choose not to give em clicks.

If I want to sell my dirty socks in a Market hall and they tell me to gtfo, nobody is gonna scream repression.

Because it has a disproportionate amount of the market share and should be held to the standard of the phone company and having to provide service to everyone like a utility

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Because it has a disproportionate amount of the market share and should be held to the standard of the phone company and having to provide service to everyone like a utility
I get that argument, but I feel one should differ here a little bit.

Everybody can set up a service to provide videos/media in their living room.
This site is a good example.

Ever try that with a phone company?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

A very simplistic outlook.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I'm not familiar with this guy, can I get cliffs on what his "schtick" is please
I watched some of his vids a few years ago. Started off interesting, with some MGTOW stuff but some of it turned outright mysoginistic. He's also made white nationalist statements.

Not good

Free speech is being snatched by the pussy
He's still free to speak. Just not on Youtube.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I watched some of his vids a few years ago. Started off interesting, with some MGTOW stuff but some of it turned outright mysoginistic. He's also made white nationalist statements.

He's still free to speak. Just not on Youtube.
I don't think people understand that free speech and the 1st amendment is between the citizens and the government.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Rambo John J @Inside Job
Yes, it's a simple concept. The constitution provides you the right to free speech. It does not provide you with a platform to speak.

Infowars aren't obliged to let Bernie Sanders make statements on their website.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, it's a simple concept. The constitution provides you the right to free speech. It does not provide you with a platform to speak.

Infowars aren't obliged to let Bernie Sanders make statements on their website.
Yes, I agree with that

Does Infowars get billions of dollars of tax breaks?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Can you provide a source for the youtube tax breaks and for what infowars does or does not pay in taxes?
I don't know about Infowars...that is why I am asking.

Alphabet Inc gets massive tax breaks and that is widely documented as does many other huge companies...Legal use of loopholes and some offshore action...pretty interesting stuff
1593536533616.png

"Paying their fair share?
Amazon won't pay a cent in federal income tax this year, despite its profits soaring to $11.2 billion in 2018, nearly double the $5.6 billion it earned the previous year, ITEP said. In fact, Amazon claimed a federal income tax rebate of $129 million, the study found. It would be the second year in a row Amazon paid no federal tax, giving the retail giant an effective tax rate of -1 percent. "

"Video streaming service Netflix likely paid no U.S. income tax in 2018 either, despite posting a record $845 million U.S. profit, according to ITEP's analysis." Netflix records are not released hence the word "likely"

Yep, your taxes paid/pay for a tax rebate for Amazon LOL

Oligarchy?

1593537196136.png

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't know about Infowars...that is why I am asking.

Alphabet Inc gets massive tax breaks and that is widely documented as does many other huge companies...Legal use of loopholes and some offshore action...pretty interesting stuff
View attachment 8650

"Paying their fair share?
Amazon won't pay a cent in federal income tax this year, despite its profits soaring to $11.2 billion in 2018, nearly double the $5.6 billion it earned the previous year, ITEP said. In fact, Amazon claimed a federal income tax rebate of $129 million, the study found. It would be the second year in a row Amazon paid no federal tax, giving the retail giant an effective tax rate of -1 percent. "

"Video streaming service Netflix likely paid no U.S. income tax in 2018 either, despite posting a record $845 million U.S. profit, according to ITEP's analysis." Netflix records are not released hence the word "likely"

Yep, your taxes paid/pay for a tax rebate for Amazon LOL

Oligarchy?
It looks like infowars, a private company, does not release their taxes.

So where is the line for you? How many tax breaks, and how much money do you need to save from those tax breaks to have to be ordered to act like the government in terms of running your private platform?

So now we are talking about bezos? Does he own Google or something?

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It doesn't look like infowars, a private company, does not release their taxes.

So where is the line for you? How many tax breaks, and how much money do you need to save from those tax breaks to have to be ordered to act like the government in terms of running your private platform?
I don't have a "line". Good question.

Sidenote: I never listened to Molynuex or whatever, but the censorship and cancel culture is out of control and it ramping up during an election year is no coincidence.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You agreed with someone in this very thread who wants me to shut up.

Haha
I didn't want you to shut up tho keep going
I just like to stir the pot, probably should have used funny rating...I rate most of Jason's stuff because it is usually humor based

By all means keep going, I don't wish to cancel you kind sir