General Molyneux banned from youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

What's lunacy is allowing technocratic soyface beta scum to take your rights defacto and you may agree with what they are doing now but you'll regret it later my friend
Why are you moving the goalposts?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i am pretty sure moly posts on bitchute .pretty much everybody who got banned does

M

member 3289

Yea that's been going on for years now...nothing gets by this guy
No shit. I guess I never noticed because I don't spend hours on YouTube every day and I don't read overtly biased media.

What about you?

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Dunno why this is always such an outcry. Youtube ain't no public place, so they can pick and choose. And you can pick and choose not to give em clicks.

If I want to sell my dirty socks in a Market hall and they tell me to gtfo, nobody is gonna scream repression.

Y'all some online Karens.
YouTube as a for-profit media Enterprise has every right to ban whoever they want whenever they want with or without reason

Although they will never get a dime of my money because of this practice I support their ability to do so

Just like mixed martial arts forms have the right to ban people without a legitimate reason so does YouTube

I have absolutely zero respect for these pieces of garbage but I support their filthy disgusting practices because they are a for-profit corporation

This illustrates why it is so critically important for us to maintain public infrastructure where everyone has equal opportunity to express themselves