Monday NIGGGGHTTTTT RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
On another note - Disappointed by Raw. It's never a good sign for a show when I would have preferred to have gone to sleep instead of watching it and just caught highlights in the morning.
Seeing as I moderate this pro wrestling forum and I can take it or leave it most Mondays is not a strong indicator of the shows direction.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I thought Bryan was gonna put him in a match with Luke Harper or something ridiculous

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That is a bit odd, but we did get to see it at least. I would like them to test that during a Randy Orton promo next.
Obviously my feed is different from yours. But Zack Ryder went to the floor and went to commerical break. When they came back it was just in time for a Uso frog splash finish.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Obviously my feed is different from yours. But Zack Ryder went to the floor and went to commerical break. When they came back it was just in time for a Uso frog splash finish.
Oh huh, they had a Replay esque screen, with the commercial in the bigger screen, match with no sound in the smaller. Was quite nice

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So Smackdown now also has the best tag team division. Congratulation Vince, Raw absolutely sucks.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes next Tuesday we have a day off work because monday night is like mardi gras and baseball opening day all in one. Or it could be that silly Independence Day thingy
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you have it off to celebrate John Cena. Independence sucks, just ask the U.N.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So Smackdown now also has the best tag team division. Congratulation Vince, Raw absolutely sucks.
Was just thinking that. A majority of the roster is entertaining to some extent. American Alpha could use some justice, but Road Dogg must be doing the rights from Russo's "Everyone needs a storyline" days.

Now get all the women in different storylines and you're golden.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Why book that match if you are just going to squash Lana? She already lost so just leave it be and dont make Lana a jobber

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Interdasting, thought they were gonna make that somewhat competitive again.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I like that continuity they did there. If Randy gets fired and attacks Jinder every week, then he will surely get a title shot. Did wonders for Juan Cena.