Monday Night Art

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Any predictions for tonight? I'm curious to see what happens with the IC title. I'm fairly certain Ryder loses it tonight. Just curious if it'll be to KO (in his rematch) or to a call up like Joe, or Corbin. Ryder's pretty over with the crowd so a win by any of those guys generates from good heat for them.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I enjoyed Wrestlemania so much last night. I took myself out of what I wanted to happen. And just sat back and enjoyed the show. A lot of solid matches. I believe they will just carry that momentum over into tonight.

Would like to see Big Cass and Enzo come out. Have Corbin start a feud with someone. Maybe the Wyatts. Somoan Joe could elevate the US title a bit. Or he could even come out and get in Romans face. All I know is I'm looking forward to rAw tonight.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I'm certain last night was the peak. They can't possibly make it any worse than letting Reigns win the strap.
I've not seen much recent WWE but compared to those other 2 dipshits he was aligned with, Reigns looked impressive to me. can you guys fill me in on the parts I'm clueless about please? :) and he was robbed of a Royal Rumble victory by Batista and his BS contract/deal

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've not seen much recent WWE but compared to those other 2 dipshits he was aligned with, Reigns looked impressive to me. can you guys fill me in on the parts I'm clueless about please? :) and he was robbed of a Royal Rumble victory by Batista and his BS contract/deal
Funny you say that. I was just thinking today about writing up a timeline of Roman Reigns' WWE career. Stay tuned.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Interesting start lets hope his reactions apply to Roman too and get something done there too, and not just a single moment of pandering

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
LOD were always the mean bad "Good Guys". Why not The Wyatts?

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
LOD were always the mean bad "Good Guys". Why not The Wyatts?
Because there's no setup and booking for it, that's why.

You set something up anything is possible without it you get Reigns booed.

Booking is more than 50% of this business, it made shit wrestlers into Superstars.

You can't let it slide, it's why I'm down on the product and remember a time they paid it careful attention.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you want the Wyatts as strong Faces, you first have to have made them strong heels.

You can't just make "Randomness" the motto, you run a serial television show, have been for decades.

Randomness shows they are out of ideas.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can reset gimmicks, and re-brand people, what you can't do in this business is just arbitrarily reset the face and heel dynamic without a compelling reason or quid pro quo in strength.

It doesn't work, it's admitting you wasted something and now, instead of keeping on track and adapting, you're just going to flip the script and hope no one notices.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Not too excited over Crews. Kid has all the talent in the world. Best of luck to him tho.