Monday Night Art

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
A "Spite" Face is not a good way to use that belt.

IC? US? TAGS? Sure, but a Spite Face World champ? Yeah... dunno about that
Hmmm, I'm trying to think if we haven't seen it before because it doesn't work, or if it's because it's generally a character development gimmick that guys have outgrown by the time they're main event material. At any rate, he's ripping off the Rock, lol.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm, I'm trying to think if we haven't seen it before because it doesn't work, or if it's because it's generally a character development gimmick that guys have outgrown by the time they're main event material. At any rate, he's ripping off the Rock, lol.
Rock went full heel though very fast when Rocky didn't work, half-assing this is a bad idea, and the only guys who have really held the "middle" position properly, are Stone Cold, and Brock with CM Punk somewhat from that Pipe Bomb era, but I was still lasped so I don't know.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Rock went full heel though very fast when Rocky didn't work, half-assing this is a bad idea, and the only guys who have really held the "middle" position properly, are Stone Cold, and Brock with CM Punk somewhat from that Pipe Bomb era, but I was still lasped so I don't know.
True but it was "I tried my best and you all hated me." He also had a faction to hide in, which is a luxury Roman doesn't have. It's definitely a brave new world.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
True but it was "I tried my best and you all hated me." He also had a faction to hide in, which is a luxury Roman doesn't have. It's definitely a brave new world.
Yes the faction let him build a stable's heat and rise in it. That's where Bray is getting screwed too.

Factions and stables are being vastly underused as the staple except Authority, which needs to be replaced.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yes the faction let him build a stable's heat and rise in it. That's where Bray is getting screwed too.

Factions and stables are being vastly underused as the staple except Authority, which needs to be replaced.
Bray's also getting screwed because Baron Corbin should be his.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't protect one of his finisher moves, no no, never that

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
All I can say is.

Whoo whoo whoo

I'm underwhelmed so far tonight. Started off great. Now it's leveled off. Still good. But meh.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Like they should of had Ryback come out talking about him being the big guy and how he's here to kick ass. Then have Corbin come out and have a legit HW fight. They could build that up for weeks.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Like they should of had Ryback come out talking about him being the big guy and how he's here to kick ass. Then have Corbin come out and have a legit HW fight. They could build that up for weeks.
This. Very this. Send him out and have him make a real statement.