Monday Night Raw (July 25/2016)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The funniest part of Braun Strowman, is the fact that it is close to Strongman and you know that Vince wanted to call him Braun Strongman...

"Why can't I call him that?!"

"Because it's a circus name Vince, like Max Moon"

"I don't see your point"

"Look just trust me, it's not a good name"

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
THEY PROTECTED A FINISHER THE ROMAN EMPIRE HAS FALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Vince must have lost his shit on Roman when that test came back.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm hearing the Woman's match was awesome. Can't believe Finn went over! Good stuff.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
How can I watch tonight's RAW online? Will it be on the WWE Network tomorrow or what? I'm new to this SORRY.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
How can I watch tonight's RAW online? Will it be on the WWE Network tomorrow or what? I'm new to this SORRY.
Takes 3 weeks to go onto the network. YouTube has them in mirrored version and they speed it up just a bit. It's odd but you get the most of it

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
And people love to dog on Baby Flair. But you could tell she was genuinely happy for Bayley last night. And when Sasha had the belt handed to her. Charlotte was all smiles in the corner, out of frame. Very emotional moment for them girls and Bozy might've got choked up as well.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And people love to dog on Baby Flair. But you could tell she was genuinely happy for Bayley last night. And when Sasha had the belt handed to her. Charlotte was all smiles in the corner, out of frame. Very emotional moment for them girls and Bozy might've got choked up as well.
I have no issues with Charlotte, it's giving her side-kicks and crap that are either distracting away from women or in Dana's case, not ready to contribute seamlessly, that annoyed me. She could use a mole removal imo but that's a personal issue. Flair was less of a manager than some kind of famous crutch that would occasionally very ungracefully add slight actions to the matches. It shouldn't have to come to an "So awkward it was depressing" departure, same as the "Your brother is dead" angle in reverse with Paige. Women are working great, but the writing and the management of them could be oohhhh so much better because Kevin Dunn is still chewing his way through producing it and now that the rosters are split it is more important than ever that it be better managed.

If Charlotte is to be a heel that needs cheating to win big matches, have heel women come to her aid and create new angles, the "Protege" thing is dumb unless they turn it into something now but Brooke is so green and a liability that it's not worth the risk.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I have no issues with Charlotte, it's giving her side-kicks and crap that are either distracting away from women or in Dana's case, not ready to contribute seamlessly, that annoyed me. She could use a mole removal imo but that's a personal issue. Flair was less of a manager than some kind of famous crutch that would occasionally very ungracefully add slight actions to the matches. It shouldn't have to come to an "So awkward it was depressing" departure, same as the "Your brother is dead" angle in reverse with Paige. Women are working great, but the writing and the management of them could be oohhhh so much better because Kevin Dunn is still chewing his way through producing it and now that the rosters are split it is more important than ever that it be better managed.

If Charlotte is to be a heel that needs cheating to win big matches, have heel women come to her aid and create new angles, the "Protege" thing is dumb unless they turn it into something now but Brooke is so green and a liability that it's not worth the risk.
Dude. I couldn't agree more with you.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Otunga really knocking this out of the park so far...

Oh look, there's dime on my floor, that is exciting.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
At least the 3 of them sound different.
JBL will always sound different, Otunga sounds like he's shitting his pants out there.

It's still better than Raw, but I miss King and both need Southern Heels

I'm going to move back to the SD thread, didn't realize at first your quote was in the Raw one.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
JBL will always sound different, Otunga sounds like he's shitting his pants out there.

It's still better than Raw, but I miss King and both need Southern Heels

I'm going to move back to the SD thread, didn't realize at first your quote was in the Raw one.
Didn't realize there was an SD thread, lol.