Monday Night Raw thread (June 27)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Please don't let this actually be a PPV program for Enzo and Cass though c'mon they need an actual feud that will serve them.

This is cute but it's like what the Wyatts have been getting.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Please don't let this actually be a PPV program for Enzo and Cass though c'mon they need an actual feud that will serve them.

This is cute but it's like what the Wyatts have been getting.
Squash march to awful promo with social outcasts. Seems legit to me. Maybe they could have a teiple threat tag team with breezango to top it off.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been asking this for a year now. So much wasted talent in that guy. He just can't stay on track to save his life.
I like him when he doesn't talk and wish he would ditch the speedo, I really hate looking at the speedo warriors.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They've officially committed more weeks to this Darren Young thing than they have to making the Wyatts's strong in over a year.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If the women want to shed the sideshow thing for good, they need to never pull hair, that shit is really part of why people never bought any women wrestling.

Don't kill Dana before she has a chance by making her pull hair instead of use a power move.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Women just can't brawl. They end up falling over before they do anything

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
If the women want to shed the sideshow thing for good, they need to never pull hair, that shit is really part of why people never bought any women wrestling.

Don't kill Dana before she has a chance by making her pull hair instead of use a power move.
I'd also like to see them de-sexy some of the outfits a little too. I'm not saying dress them like the UFC does, but it doesn't have to be entirely about selling cleavage.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd also like to see them de-sexy some of the outfits a little too. I'm not saying dress them like the UFC does, but it doesn't have to be entirely about selling cleavage.
Yeah Kevin Dunn is likely never going to agree to that until he's put out to pasture, he is the single biggest reason beside Vince (who likes men anyways) that no matter how much actual technicality they put into the women, they will still have to display assets.

As long as they stop doing the cat fight shit I'll deal with the distraction clothing.

Bruham

Go Steelers!
May 28, 2016
Jericho has been money lately, one of the few veterans who in my opinion has done a good job evolving as he ages

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Jericho has been money lately, one of the few veterans who in my opinion has done a good job evolving as he ages
He's great and the more I look at this the more Miz just looks like a tribute act, the clothing, the interview style, the whole thing.

The Miz needs, now more than ever something new if Jericho is going to stick around for a while.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like this Sammy.

When he gets riled up he's pretty genuine