Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

righthook

Mar 21, 2016
Finally watching:

-Shane better work on his accuracy, his hip took all of that

I only saw the gif, but it's crazy that a not even part-timer has an elbow drop that was 1000 times better than CM Punks ever was. who would you guys pick in a shoot fight, shane or punk? I think I'd probably go with shane o'mac

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I only saw the gif, but it's crazy that a not even part-timer has an elbow drop that was 1000 times better than CM Punks ever was. who would you guys pick in a shoot fight, shane or punk? I think I'd probably go with shane o'mac
If Shane has in fact been regularly training with Phil Nurse and Renzo I've got no reason to think Shane couldn't handle himself just fine. He looks like he's in good shape and keeps exceptional company.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It
It may look better but he came up limping he can't do that with those iffy tables all the time, as much as lesser looking ones might suck in comparison... you have to hedge them at some point.

Also I really don't know what Shane or Punk is enough to really answer the question. I'm fans of both and neither I consider pussies so *shrug*

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The fellas at PWF said they hated the last two hrs
I've found the Raw threads here are a little less negative overall. Doesn't mean we don't have the same beefs with the product but because of the auto refreshing our threads here tend to be move forward rather than being circular. Were the last 2 hours predictable? Fuck yes it was. Was it the worst thing I've ever seen? Not even close.

Hope you had a great birthday brother. Can't tell you enough how appreciated you are around these parts.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Didn't get a chance to watch until now. That was one hell of a way to start the show. And it really blows my mind to think they're still trying so hard to make Roman Reigns happen.

Mar 3, 2015
I've found the Raw threads here are a little less negative overall. Doesn't mean we don't have the same beefs with the product but because of the auto refreshing our threads here tend to be move forward rather than being circular. Were the last 2 hours predictable? Fuck yes it was. Was it the worst thing I've ever seen? Not even close.

Hope you had a great birthday brother. Can't tell you enough how appreciated you are around these parts.
Thanks brotha appreciate the kind gesture. Would love for this place to start growing and growing. The complaining does get old there, it's like the Walking Dead thread on the OG. Some people are never happy, they are just going to complain.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I thought the show was good overall. Leaves me hungry for Wrestlemania. Have a few buddies coming over to watch. Should be a fun night.

6pm on USA!? Sounds like a good way to lead into the Network show.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Thanks brotha appreciate the kind gesture. Would love for this place to start growing and growing. The complaining does get old there, it's like the Walking Dead thread on the OG. Some people are never happy, they are just going to complain.
I think it'll happen, it just takes time. Believe it or not, although there was only a handful of people in here our first couple Raw threads had about twice as many posts as the OG's did. Not that I have anything against the PWF (I'm still there regularly) but it shows how much more natural the conversation comes on the threads here. Unfortunately we just haven't come across a Monday night where everyone who posts here has been able to sit down at the same time, I'm hoping that will happen for our live Mania thread on Sunday night to some degree.

I truly believe we can make a great little sub forum here. I really can't say enough for the contributions of ChaosOverkill @ChaosOverkill Bozy @Bozy IschKabibble @IschKabibble Sleazy_Martinez @Sleazy_Martinez RedDragonUK @RedDragonUK @Alienator Nemo? @Nemo? and of course yourself. It'll take a little while to build some momentum, but we're really starting out with a great core of knowledgeable and fun posters. I also hope that everyone here knows that if there are any issues, problems, suggestions, comments or concerns with the Pro Wrestling forum they can come right to me. I don't do Cageside or Off Topic. I have no interest in those things. I just want this to grow into a really great, welcoming place for people to be able to come and talk Rasslin'.