Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well at least the talking was relatively short and Owens interrupted

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait, wasn't 2008 better than 2016?
Doesn't matter, it wasn't because of the two of them sharing Raw.

Nor does rehashing it transfuse something from it. Just the same old ideas focusing on the McMahons over the talent over and over.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
New ideas! Slitting throats! Fresh Collaboration!

Same match as two weeks ago with the same stipulation

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hopefully this erases Miz from the situation and Cesaro and Owens trade the belt for a while.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So we will get a a few tag matches and then a Fatal 4-way at extreme rules.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I just don't think Miz is needed for this whatsoever. Owens has the better heat, let the three of them battle for that belt.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Miz could get heat by doing something other than the same exact segment week after week and same commentary additions then it would be one thing, but he's a one note heel right now and the belt shouldn't be near him.

He should be back in tag goofball scenarios where it's actually potentially funny.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just don't think Miz is needed for this whatsoever. Owens has the better heat, let the three of them battle for that belt.
I think the point of Miz was to get him more over by beating Ryder. He isn't as good a heel as KO, but he definitely draws more heat. The thing I don't get is why Ryder won the title to begin with.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think the point of Miz was to get him more over by beating Ryder. He isn't as good a heel as KO, but he definitely draws more heat. The thing I don't get is why Ryder won the title to begin with.
It was a deadzone transition they wrote in and figured why not. Miz's heat doesn't make anyone buy him as a belt holding heel, in other eras he's the equivalent of Breeze's treatment.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It was a deadzone transition they wrote in and figured why not. Miz's heat doesn't make anyone buy him as a belt holding heel, in other eras he's the equivalent of Breeze's treatment.
In other era's Breeze is the most over heel in the business.