Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Same endings every week. One guy is pissed, takes the table apart.

Change it up for fuck sake

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Caught up on the DVR just in time for the show to end. Rusev is hands down the best heel on their roster. They need to bump him to main event status ASAP.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I think so. As long as he's booked properly, he's a fucking animal.
His mic work is atrocious, and Lana's isn't much better. I'm more than happy to look at her but the Bulgarian bad guy isn't going to draw the heat a main event heel needs. Even when they were booking him as a monster he was incredibly stale.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
They need something better NOW
Well, it seems obvious to me that Zayn beats KO at SS for the IC belt. I don't see the need to rush Balor up now. He still has a rematch to lose in NXT before that happens anyways. If they're doing the Balor Club he can't pull double duty like most guys leaving NXT do. The payoff will also be better being as people are getting so impatient.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
His mic work is atrocious, and Lana's isn't much better. I'm more than happy to look at her but the Bulgarian bad guy isn't going to draw the heat a main event heel needs. Even when they were booking him as a monster he was incredibly stale.
I thought he was great as US champ back then. The product was stale as shit at that time, but he was convincing to me. Remember his Royal Rumble debut? They had him on such a good path then they fucked it up with the lady drama angle.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well, it seems obvious to me that Zayn beats KO at SS for the IC belt. I don't see the need to rush Balor up now. He still has a rematch to lose in NXT before that happens anyways. If they're doing the Balor Club he can't pull double duty like most guys leaving NXT do. The payoff will also be better being as people are getting so impatient.
Then they're shittily using twitter to supplant their own foreshadowing techniques on the show they refuse to use.

Great.

Wake me up when Seth Returns.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I thought he was great as US champ back then. The product was stale as shit at that time, but he was convincing to me. Remember his Royal Rumble debut? They had him on such a good path then they fucked it up with the lady drama angle.
He lost to Super Cena before that was even a thought. I remember hoping Cena would win because I was tired of 'Punch, kick, camel clutch until guy "passes out" repeat' He was like a Russian Goldberg without the showmanship.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Finn is one of the GOAT twitter trolls.
It's counter productive to have wrestling talent mess with potential when the main show is diving in the ratings and they have no ideas.

It's dumb. He wants to troll over some other topic, fine.

If they won't use either Twitter NOR their own traditional vignette or end of event preview appearance anymore, they're screwed for suspense.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Christ even Lana's promos were getting repetitive "Here's a real leader" for 6 months straight.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That Raw was stupid.

They bring Shane back, do this whole thing with them working together, and you get 2 mins of Shane and the rest of the night Steph again.

Same

Old

Shit

And the belt feud has zero suspense that Roman has a legit threat. Seth please hurry.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It's counter productive to have wrestling talent mess with potential when the main show is diving in the ratings and they have no ideas.

It's dumb. He wants to troll over some other topic, fine.

If they won't use either Twitter NOR their own traditional vignette or end of event preview appearance anymore, they're screwed for suspense.
It's hard to quantify that statement simply because people are tuning in just hoping to see Finn show up.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It's hard to quantify that statement simply because people are tuning in just hoping to see Finn show up.
Bullshit, the product is riddled with injuries, don't mess with Raw debut suspense. Period.

It's dumb. They need to actually start making people buy the suspense.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They're going to just have him debut all of a sudden, I guarantee it, with none of the circumstance they used to put into shit like that.

When their own injured stars come back they just pop them out there with no shoehorned hype.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Either Twitter is, or it isn't a serious vehicle for them to create buzz.

So far, they let their talent obliterate kayfabe on it AND they don't seem to want to actually use it or the damn PPV's or shows for suspenseful preview?

I don't understand, it's basic serial storytelling that you have some mechanism to entice fans with some kind of momentum building to a reveal.
They seem to think they don't need to do any of it at all anymore and let their Heels and Faces play video games and put it on youtube.

If people, after seeing Star Wars walked out of the theatre and saw a picture of Mark Hamill and Darth Vader capturing a selfie people would have had complete meltdowns.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On top of that, they seem to want to make Reigns, a "Facshmeel" who gets violent and vicious with Faces but also does the Make A Wish stuff, the very thing that they would never allow Cena to be for fear the kids would turn on him.

Madness.

ChaosOverkill

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and sorry I didn't mean my first response as flippant as I said it. You can't be so vague that people potential stop believing you, something has to connect the dots for at least a little while in conjuction with a reveal or they'll might just plan to tune in at the end and completely forget and eventually not care.

And if they miss the reveal because they were vague and sloppy with it, then you're chipping away at any confidence that the WWE care about doing proper reveals entirely. Which is far worse.