Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Reigns needs to lose the vest and go full heel. Him and the Usos should start calling themselves the Roman Empire if they aren't already (I just read the results to see if it's worth watching- with Enzo, Rollins, and Bray Wyatt all out with injuries right now it's not.).

I hear they've made an offer to Prince Puma, which Lucha Underground has countered. Whatever they've offered, WWE needs to double.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Reigns needs to lose the vest and go full heel. Him and the Usos should start calling themselves the Roman Empire if they aren't already (I just read the results to see if it's worth watching- with Enzo, Rollins, and Bray Wyatt all out with injuries right now it's not.).

I hear they've made an offer to Prince Puma, which Lucha Underground has countered. Whatever they've offered, WWE needs to double.
Prince Puma? FUCK YES.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
and sorry I didn't mean my first response as flippant as I said it. You can't be so vague that people potential stop believing you, something has to connect the dots for at least a little while in conjuction with a reveal or they'll might just plan to tune in at the end and completely forget and eventually not care.

And if they miss the reveal because they were vague and sloppy with it, then you're chipping away at any confidence that the WWE care about doing proper reveals entirely. Which is far worse.
Don't get me wrong I agree. To me Twitter should be used the way Owens does it, which is basically a vehicle for kayfabe. Even when he's with faces in pictures he's stirring the pot, and notice there aren't pictures of him and Zayn being posted? It's because they're in a fucking feud.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh sh*t, completely forgot Bray was a heel because he's so charismatic and I like him so much.
He isn't better than Jericho either. Considering they only have 4 heels, being #4 isn't very impressive, lol.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Tyler Breeze? Stardust? Social Outcasts? Sheamus? Miz? Dudleyz? Alberto Del Rio?
I was just joking about their current complete lack of depth in terms of heels, but even with that list. He doesn't draw heat the way The Dudleyz or the The Miz do. He isn't hilariously bad like the Social Outcasts, and Breeze would be a great heel if he wasn't obviously on Vince's shit list. He's better than the other Legue of Nations members (less Barrett) and Stardust (who we all know shouldn't be a heel)

He has no angle. He's banging a hot blonde and he's from Bulgarian. That's his entire gimmick.