Monday Night Raw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I'm telling you. It was a slow night. With here, the other place and even Twitter was dead for this weeks raw.

I mean. Ya think people are already sick of The Club vs The Family......

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm telling you. It was a slow night. With here, the other place and even Twitter was dead for this weeks raw.

I mean. Ya think people are already sick of The Club vs The Family......
Even the other place only had 3 pages. At least we've got the excuse that our usual suspects weren't around, lol.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Even the other place only had 3 pages. At least we've got the excuse that our usual suspects weren't around, lol.
I mean. You have The Bullet Club vs Samoans on nxt and raw. Just Mix them together for one huge takeover. Have brawls all over the place. Have them prank each other like DX used to do. Could be epic. But it's just so mind numbing the way the main roster is.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I mean. You have The Bullet Club vs Samoans on nxt and raw. Just Mix them together for one huge takeover. Have brawls all over the place. Have them prank each other like DX used to do. Could be epic. But it's just so mind numbing the way the main roster is.
What's really, really baffling is that they're potentially sitting on the biggest thing in the history of the business. Letting the Bullet Club run rampant and heel turning the Samoans would be absolutely massive. You're absolutely right, they have Joe v Finn in NXT and Bullet Club and the Samoans on the main roster and instead of just letting it happen they're letting it die. It's incredibly bizarre. No one like face Reigns or the Usos, but if Reigns and the Usos just start laying beatings on people, well, now we're talking. Joe is already doing it. THEY EVEN HAVE 2 DIVAS TO USE IN THE GROUP. Have them run roughshod over everyone, tying up most of the belts for 6 months, Hell a year, and THEN have them feud with the Bullet Club and the Wyatts.