Money in the Bank (Official Thread)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
1. Roman Reigns(c) v Seth Rollins (Singles match for the WWE Heavyweight Championship)
2. Sami Zayn v Cesaro v Chris Jericho v Dean Ambrose v Alberto Del Rio v Kevin Owens v TBD
3. John Cena v AJ Styles (Singles Match)

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This could not have more competition for viewers during the 9-10 hour tomorrow and overall but especially hour 2.

Historic NBA final & GOT S6 EP 9. 25 Million people watched Game 6 & GOT Draws between 7 - 8 Million which will trade between each other.

Only thing worse would be GOT S6 EP 10.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I have two buddies over and surprisingly I'm out voted on watching Game 7 over MITB. So I'll watch it later tonight.

You guys here the rumors that wwe has called several vets for the brand split? Goldberg, Kurt, Punk, Hardy among the list.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I have two buddies over and surprisingly I'm out voted on watching Game 7 over MITB. So I'll watch it later tonight.

You guys here the rumors that wwe has called several vets for the brand split? Goldberg, Kurt, Punk, Hardy among the list.
Definitely haven't. Especially not that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Between people thinking GOT is the best thing since sliced bread, and Game 7. I'm optimistic, but expecting it to be a bit of a slow night.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Anyone see that their marketing Hunt v Brock as "UFC Heavyweight Contender v WWE Superstar"?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
One buddy canceled and the other is not here yet. So I might pull rank and veto game 7 & just keep the network going.

Brocks coming out to his wwe entrance music at 200. That's interesting.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Almost as much as is on the pre match show. How many susperstars you think ran through Lita back in the day?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
One buddy canceled and the other is not here yet. So I might pull rank and veto game 7 & just keep the network going.

Brocks coming out to his wwe entrance music at 200. That's interesting.
They're also billing him as "The Beast"

Daddy Vince must have really put the boots to Dana and Co.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
They're also billing him as "The Beast"

Daddy Vince must have really put the boots to Dana and Co.
Rogan implied that there was a lot of money in this business deal. I think Brock tko's Hunt. I feel he comes out and rushes him like he did Heath.

And Lita had Hardy and Edge that we know of. So probably at least 37 superstars. That's not counting the Stratusfaction

Bruham

Go Steelers!
May 28, 2016
I'll be bouncing back and fourth between game 7 and MITB, unless the game becomes a blowout.